What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's better?

Ribs

Bench
After speaking with several Tigers supporters it seems as though almost making the 8 is a great achievement.

Having not experienced a year in my lifetime where Ive been happy with our achievments, Im thinking whether it would be better to have a team of geniuss that we could support and be happy that we came 10th.

Im just looking for a shred of hapiness in this life.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Lol that's kind of harsh calling the Tigers team a bunch of geniuss. I'd say they got hard done by on a number of occaisions, and if they had the benefit of just a TAD more mental toughness and experience (which I believe they've probably got from season 2004) I believe the Tigers would be a good solid team.

Ribs

Bench
lol actually i wasnt saying that the tigers were. I think they did a great job this year.

I was merely saying that we seem to be disgusted with anything less than a premiership, where some are just happy to make the 8.

They are walking around feeling slight joy, we are walking around asking the same questions as last year.

I think it comes down to having 17 blokes putting in for the year.

As Saints fans we have copped a few years of limited talent, but Ive walked out of Kogarah Oval after a loss feeling satisfied that those 17 blokes gave 100 percent.

I havent felt that in a while.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
As Saints fans we have copped a few years of limited talent, but Ive walked out of Kogarah Oval after a loss feeling satisfied that those 17 blokes gave 100 percent.

I havent felt that in a while.

Well I can see what you mean there. Don't let it get you down too much Ribs, it's the off-season mate. Watch the Aussies kill the Poms in the Cricket and remember what it's like to be a winner.

Don't let the only time of the year when Saints can't let you down interfere with your mood.

Ribs

Bench
Actually someone did 2,000 dollars damage trying to steal my car this morning so Im pissed off regardless.

I sat up and watched us capitulate to the poms the other night. Its just not working for me.........

Drew-Sta

Staff member
lol.

If that's the situation, grab a case of Extra Dry's, sit down in front of the T.V., put on a movie and get blind.

Like Homer J. Simpson says, "Beer; the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

Ribs

Bench
I plan to get on it tonight and I have a work function to the game tomorrow night so as long as the Bulldogs win, I can get out alive and have a big night.

I think Im over extra drys too. Someone throw me a freakin bone here.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Carlton Cold? Corona's?

I usually find 6 cans of Red Bull and a bottle of Vodka helps. By the time you finish the Red Bulls, you can't taste anything, and the Vodka seems more like water.

No stomach pains the next morning, but the headache isn't too crash hot \\:D/ :alcho: :sleeper:

Ribs

Bench
Im actually hoping that this low life drug f*cked loser comes back to try again. My 3 iron needs work on the swing and what better to practice on than a criminals knees...........

Anonymous

Juniors
I think conceding 106 points to nil over two matches, the Tigers were happy to still be in with any chance at all.

Ribs

Bench
True, but lets not be too hard on the geniused population.

While Im pretty sure thats where they got Jason Moodie, its not fair on the rest of them to be thrown in.

Latest posts