What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's happened to the referees?

bartman

Immortal
With the forum clock giving the times of posts being fairly accurate, the need for the clock at 9pm isn't vital.

But there you go BRF. I stepped in with some clocks... hope that was OK with everyone.

bartman

Immortal
Patience grasshopper! Convention is that volunteer referees usually may need until just before the start of the next round (ie Saturday) depending what they've got on their plate.

I can see why you're nervous though - if the 4 Eels pieces each get 95, and the 5 Warriors pieces each get 80, then... oh, not even then? Scrap that ;-)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
bartman said:
Patience grasshopper! Convention is that volunteer referees usually may need until just before the start of the next round (ie Saturday) depending what they've got on their plate.

I can see why you're nervous though - if the 4 Eels pieces each get 95, and the 5 Warriors pieces each get 80, then... oh, not even then? Scrap that ;-)

lol, anything is possible ;) don't discount it. No, only reason I'm being nosy is coz I don't want to organize my team will the previous round is done. I class the marking as the round officially finished. Thou fair dinkim what you say. I'll keep me mouth quiet

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks to bart for stopping the sky falling in. ;-)

Bottom line is full time is 9pm (AEST). The clock is just a picture.

Barring unforseen circumstances, referees will mark matches sometime after Wednesday night and before midnight Saturday.

This is the way it was, the way it is, and the way it will be.

Jesbass

First Grade
Willow said:
Thanks to bart for stopping the sky falling in. ;-)

Bottom line is full time is 9pm (AEST). The clock is just a picture.

Barring unforseen circumstances, referees will mark matches sometime after Wednesday night and before midnight Saturday.

This is the way it was, the way it is, and the way it will be.

That reminds me of TW3! That Was The Week That Was. :D