What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats Moses MBye's best position

What is Mbye's best postion

• Fullback

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Centre

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Five Eight

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Halfback

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hooker

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Alfred DeBois

Juniors
He has been shuffled around from five eight to halfback to hooker. I think he even play centre a few years ago.
What is his best position?
I think he could play 5/8 if he had a dominant halfback outside him like Thuston or Cronk.
But I wonder what he would be like at fullback. Not sure how he would go under the high ball but he is a clever ball player and a dangerous runner.
He is too much a talent to waste. What is his best position under a decent attacking coach?

davi

Juniors
Seriously though I think it would be in the Bulldogs interests and Moses Mbye if they parted company. I wouldn't say there was nothing there, but he's not a halfback and I don't think he's a hooker either. A slashing five-eighth or a centre might be something there, but Mbye needs to work on his passing game if he want's to be a long-term halve. He's defiantly not an organiser, but maybe a different coach and different environment would help him.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Seriously though I think it would be in the Bulldogs interests and Moses Mbye if they parted company. I wouldn't say there was nothing there, but he's not a halfback and I don't think he's a hooker either. A slashing five-eighth or a centre might be something there, but Mbye needs to work on his passing game if he want's to be a long-term halve. He's defiantly not an organiser, but maybe a different coach and different environment would help him.

They can part company.
As long as the Doggies pick up the freight on his $800k a season contract.

He's a (maybe) $350k a season player, so all the feral blue and white turds have to do is pay $450k of his contract.

Simples!