What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT'S SO FUNNY JACK ??

dungay dragon

Juniors
Any Dragons fans who were brave enough to watch last night's paltry offering , would have witnessed the Fox cameras in the sheds following the game and snapped De Belin with a fellow team mate all happy and laughing at some item on their phone .
While most fans hate their side losing , there is nothing worse than seeing players post match all smiles obviously without any disregard of the result .
It sums up pretty much the attitude of most within the Club
Someone needs to remind De Belin that his season didn't finish after Origin 2 !!!!!

ouryears

Bench
Any Dragons fans who were brave enough to watch last night's paltry offering , would have witnessed the Fox cameras in the sheds following the game and snapped De Belin with a fellow team mate all happy and laughing at some item on their phone .
While most fans hate their side losing , there is nothing worse than seeing players post match all smiles obviously without any disregard of the result .
Someone needs to remind De Belin that his season didn't finish after Origin 2 !!!!!
I realise now they are just in it for the money, that is why we need a hard coach who will drop them if they don’t perform.....which in turn will decrease their value and their money train will stop.

Stopping their money train will fix it.

Mary can’t as he is like a team mate to them.
Bennett, Griffin, Madge and others will fix it though.

gitano

Juniors
People who have never played sport at a high level would take issue with things like this.

No smiling or fun allowed if you lose a game? For me seeing the guys close and having a laugh together shows more character and less panic.

gitano

Juniors
I realise now they are just in it for the money, that is why we need a hard coach who will drop them if they don’t perform.....which in turn will decrease their value and their money train will stop.

Stopping their money train will fix it.

Mary can’t as he is like a team mate to them.
Bennett, Griffin, Madge and others will fix it though.
What nonsense.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Debellin has been a leading culprit for slipping standards for a long while now.

Has anyone notice how he dwardles back when the side has the ball following a kick from the opposition?

No urgency, extremely poor leadership.

I can imagine what Bennett would do with him....it wouldn’t be pretty.

Last edited:

rednwhites

Juniors
No smiling or fun allowed if you lose a game? For me seeing the guys close and having a laugh together shows more character and less panic.

Um less panic?? Am I the only one hoping the team is now going to show a bit of panic. I hope they throw caution to the wind and try and find something new to resurrect the season.

When the coach says "there's no happy man in that shed" why would the images show contrary to it.

I get that you can't be the smile police but it does irk on fans when a player like DeBelin who we persisted with so long when he was fringe first grader standard for so long would use the club as a vehicle for his own personal gain. It would appear for many players that we are secondary to SOO. He'd be number one in the firing line because he hasn't done anything useful since.

Old Timer

Coach
Excellent observation and when I saw it I blue up
Just like the way they stop on the field talking to the opposition players and are all animated and “Cousy Bro” after getting smashed
FMD just shake their hand, apologise to your fans and get your arses in the shed to cop a mouthful
Oops in our case a beer and a Kumbai sing along with the coach.

rednwhites

Juniors
DkUPU07VsAAP4mK.jpg
Excellent observation and when I saw it I blue up
Just like the way they stop on the field talking to the opposition players and are all animated and “Cousy Bro” after getting smashed
FMD just shake their hand, apologise to your fans and get your arses in the shed to cop a mouthful
Oops in our case a beer and a Kumbai sing along with the coach.

Like Nene last night. Couldn't care less about the fans.

Old Timer

Coach
People who have never played sport at a high level would take issue with things like this.

Your insistence that Aitken is a rep centre showed you to be a complete novice and now you come up with this analogy which confirms you are not only a novice but brain dead to boot.
You infer that your 2nd grade experience & mentality is acceptable for the top grade and that confirms why you never played it.

gitano

Juniors
Your insistence that Aitken is a rep centre showed you to be a complete novice and now you come up with this analogy which confirms you are not only a novice but brain dead to boot.
You infer that your 2nd grade experience & mentality is acceptable for the top grade and that confirms why you never played it.
Wrong. Lack of talent stopped me not work ethic.

You've gotta have an off switch. Judge the team between the sidelines over the 80 mins.

gitano

Juniors
Um less panic?? Am I the only one hoping the team is now going to show a bit of panic. I hope they throw caution to the wind and try and find something new to resurrect the season.

When the coach says "there's no happy man in that shed" why would the images show contrary to it.

I get that you can't be the smile police but it does irk on fans when a player like DeBelin who we persisted with so long when he was fringe first grader standard for so long would use the club as a vehicle for his own personal gain. It would appear for many players that we are secondary to SOO. He'd be number one in the firing line because he hasn't done anything useful since.
He's done plenty since. You may just not have noticed.

gitano

Juniors
Debellin has been a leading culprit for slipping standards for a long while now.

Has anyone notice how he dwardles back when the side has the ball following a kick from the opposition?

No urgency, extremely poor leadership.

I can imagine what Bennett would do him....it wouldn’t be pretty.
It's actually smart. He doesn't take the first few carries anyway in that situation. They aren't robots.

Gareth67

First Grade
Each time there is an earthquake somewhere in the world, my dear old mum saids -
“ we never had any of this trouble before those men landed on the moon “ gawd bless her quaint thinking. Well I am starting to believe that she is right , the Dragons have been playing absolutely shat footy for just so long now that perhaps it has got something to do with those blokes walking around up there . Surely it can not be the players doing or that of the coach or refs etc. etc. ?

Last edited:

gitano

Juniors
A NSW rep player should have a list of highlights as long as my arm. We gave him the 'he's a bit tired and busted' excuse, he has been average, just like your posts.
No. A NSW lock should have a list of important tackles and creating second phase. You don't judge forwards on hollywood moments. Educated observers don't anyway.

Latest posts