What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT'S SO FUNNY JACK ??

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I don't understand those making excuses for JDB and Nene showing disregard for the performance on Saturday.
I am just a fan, I didn't fail and underperform but I was in a foul mood for days.....just ask the wife, kids, and cat.
The players should feel responsible enough for the result to not be joking with the opposition immediately after the final whistle and definitely not amongst themselves in the dressing room.
On the flip side, I have seen people at funerals crack the odd joke to lighten the atmosphere, but this is football.....by far more serious.

On JDB, every time he makes a tackle, the next play is defended a player short as he swaggers slowly back for the following tackle......unacceptable. Great technique but more urgency please.

Bang on, mate.

avocado

Juniors
I remember once upon a time when we beat the Storm. After the whistle, and before the handshakes, Smith gathered his players together and tore strips off them.
It was actually fantastic to see. I wish there was more of it.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Yep. Get flogged by 36 points and Nene and JDB think it’s a great joke. Oh for the win lose or draw payments days. Showing my age.

Still the losses will be worth it if it sees the no idea coach out of the place .

Gareth67

First Grade
Instead of the club flying you down, what if we crowdfund you?

Good idea muzby ( who said that you were just a pretty face ? ) that way I can bring the missus along , we all ways wanted a beach holiday , hell there may even be enough to splash out on the trots !

JDHD

Juniors
I don't understand those making excuses for JDB and Nene showing disregard for the performance on Saturday.
I am just a fan, I didn't fail and underperform but I was in a foul mood for days.....just ask the wife, kids, and cat.
The players should feel responsible enough for the result to not be joking with the opposition immediately after the final whistle and definitely not amongst themselves in the dressing room.
On the flip side, I have seen people at funerals crack the odd joke to lighten the atmosphere, but this is football.....by far more serious.

On JDB, every time he makes a tackle, the next play is defended a player short as he swaggers slowly back for the following tackle......unacceptable. Great technique but more urgency please.

What part of “JDB can barely walk due to a muscle tear behind his hip pointer” don’t you understand?

gitano

Juniors
As I said, whilst you muppets were blowing up. They aren't robots.

template

NRL
NRL Daily: Live rolling rugby league coverage from around Australia

WHY JDB WAS SMILING

Tyson Frizell has responded to outrage levelled at teammate Jack de Belin - who was criticised for smiling in a photo after Saturday’s heavy loss to Parramatta.

de Belin was captured in the sheds laughing just moments after the Dragons’ 40-4 loss to the Eels.

The image prompted criticism on social media and suggestions him smiling was a bad look for a team that has lost five of their past six games and were just thumped by Parramatta — who are battling to avoid the wooden spoon.

But Frizell has told the critics to back off, revealing de Belin was laughing at Jeremy Latimore’s son who was in the sheds post-match.

“It had nothing to do with the game at all, but people take it the wrong way thinking we are not taking our tough games and losses seriously,” Frizell said.

“Jack was actually having a little laugh with Jeremy Latimore’s son.

“People can take what they want out of one little part that got caught on camera, but we know the full story.

”To counter the outrage levelled at de Belin, Frizell said the mood in the sheds after the Eels defeat was “one of the worst” feelings this season.

-AAP

rednwhites

Juniors
people take it the wrong way thinking we are not taking our tough games and losses seriously,” Frizell said.

-AAP

The way the team plays, and the way the team didn't turn up for the third week running is proof enough the team don't take the losses seriously.

So quick to defend team mates, its the fans that have been with the club their whole life, wait all week and then get that served up.