What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats that sound???????

theicemandanno

Juniors
Two pointers to make:

1. Newton's send off:

To be fair, this guy was playing like a complete knob for the entire game. Look over the tape and watch him for the 15 minutes prior to the send off. I commented at the game well before the incident that sent him off that eventually he would be marched. He was too hot under the collar for the entire game, so Hayne did the right thing in sending him off before he seriously hurt someone.

2. Peachey's "I Didnt hear him" defence:

How can anyone believe Peachey when he said that he didnt call the referee a "f'n cheat" when this tool presents an arguement to the NRL that he didnt hear the ref ask him to comeback and yet THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS THE TOUCHIE WALKING TO PEACH AND TELLING HIM TO GO BACK AND PEACHEY LOOKS AT THE TOUCHIE AND KEEPS WALKING.

After that, I must give Kudos to Chris Beattie. This guy is a noted thug in the NRL and yet he played out the game within the spirit of the game. Bailey however was a joke. His clear disdain for the ref and the 10 metres trickled down to the 'OH IM SO INNOCENT 17 yr olds" and caused the debacle that ensued for the final 20 minutes. Face it, the SHARKS did not finish the game as a professional side should have. They showed blatant disregard for the spirit of the game and totally forgot their position as rolemodels. Sure they were frustrated, but that is no excuse. As we have seen this week, the referees are not beyond scrutiny. THe sharks should have played out the game and then made their feelings known through the appropriate channels, (this would have only served to strengthen their stance and the public's support for them).

In all, the game was over at half time. The second half debacle had no effect to the overall result. (The penalty count was 6-4 at halftime and the Sharks led 8-4 in the dominant tackle stats.) I can understand ANderson's whinging in the papers as the result reflects directly upon him. A win this weekend is vital for your team. Good luck.

RifRaf

Juniors
You sharks fans should follow Matt Rogers' lead and go to union... You really are a terrible side..... Anderson belongs with you what a great bond you've formed......

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
Kiwi said:
It's the sound of not a single sharks fan in here other than Tamazoid popping in every now and again to claim the Sharks were screwed ( maybe he thinks if he says it enough he'll actually start to believe it )

coz were all in the sharks forum on our website

RifRaf

Juniors
Me Luv Stevo said:
Kiwi said:
It's the sound of not a single sharks fan in here other than Tamazoid popping in every now and again to claim the Sharks were screwed ( maybe he thinks if he says it enough he'll actually start to believe it )

Are you for real??? Your post looks like a Mardi Gras float!

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Me Luv Stevo said:
Kiwi said:

Are you for real??? Your post looks like a Mardi Gras float!

How intelligent :roll: