What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the better option?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
There's this bloke who's a knights fan, just like I am. Anyway, he's been argueing for months how sean rudder is a great player and is the best 5/8 in the entire knights team. He reckons Kurt Gidley, the bloke who has got 2 man of the match awards at halfback in the last 3 games, is a terrible option when johns is there and that Rudder is the player that has to be at 5/8 no matter what. Rudder played 4 games at halfback and the knights got thrashed all 4 times.

I've come to the Saint George Illawarra website, in order to see what you guys think about the whole thing. So please let me know. If you guys think rudder is a great 5/8, then say so. But if you think Kurt gidley would make a better 5/8, then say so.

I'm interested in hearing your responses.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Juniors
You do realise ofcourse that Newcastle knocked Saints out of the comp last weekend?

I'm sure our good mate roopy can give you an excellent run-down on Kurt's virtues in TFR's Knights forum.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Buzz Boy said:
Rudder pooh-pooh's all over "Baby Turnstile".

:)

I have watched Rudder play at 5/8 for the knights in the back half of the season, and i must say I was quite impressed.

He did do very well.

Gidley is a good option as 1st receiver, You can't afford to play Buderus anywhere else except Dummy half.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
who cares? Rudder is off to England at the end of the season and Johns won't play another match before he goes.

Next season you'll have two turnstiles to choose from for 5/8th... Kurt Gidley or Steve Witt