What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the Laest on the Release Date

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
As far as i am aware buddy, the game is still at sony, and the release date we are looking at is the 12th of december which is a friday.

Hope that clears some stuff up for you mate.

nz_kid

Juniors
Yeah mario said the first two weeks of december. But seen as most people are saying 12th of december then i guess the guys at sidhe/hes will probley bring it out on that date if it's ready.

I only have about 4 weeks of school to go and i finish on the 9th of december so the game should be coming out in about 4 weeks time or maybe 5 weeks if it comes out on the 12th :D :D

TripleM

Juniors
December the 12th is actually closer to 3 weeks away, not 4 or 5.

But I think the official word was first two weeks of December, I think the 12th was only made up seeing it was a Friday and near the end of the second week. So its most likely. but possibly earlier.

Ausguy

Coach
well i work for big w and most days i check to see if the new item codes are in the system by doing a key word search, and today was my lucky day, head office have loaded up the keycodes for the 3 products. Now what info does this give me? well the main info i was looking for was the NLT date of the first delivery (no later than) and this date was the 05/12/03, now while this is not always 100% accurate it normally is, so i can hopefully say that it will be released sometime around the 5th, but i seriously cant see it being released after the 12th, the reason i say this is because it is in a brochure of our starting on the 13th!!

so either way its not long now!!!

Erhan

Juniors
Regardless of what Big W or what everyone else is expecting, if the code does not pass through SONY, we can expect another agonising 4-5 weeks delay. I know I sound pessimistic but no one expected the game to be rejected initially (and although highly unlikely) it could happen again.

I won't be counting my chickens until Sony approves.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Ausguy said:
well i work for big w and most days i check to see if the new item codes are in the system by doing a key word search, and today was my lucky day, head office have loaded up the keycodes for the 3 products. Now what info does this give me? well the main info i was looking for was the NLT date of the first delivery (no later than) and this date was the 05/12/03, now while this is not always 100% accurate it normally is, so i can hopefully say that it will be released sometime around the 5th, but i seriously cant see it being released after the 12th, the reason i say this is because it is in a brochure of our starting on the 13th!!

so either way its not long now!!!

That's all very well but I work for target and there have been inumerable times where I have seen console and pc games in catalouges for future weeks, and what happens they've had to produce a customer apology saying sorry but due to production difficulties this game has been delayed.

The most recent being eye toy groove for the ps2, also there was afl live 2003 for the xbox and many moore. But certainally that is encouraging.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
lol i rang up eb wagga the other day and this girl sed "umm hold on ill check....im sorry where sold out at the moment we should get some new stock in soon" DUMBARSE!!!!!!!!

foetus_head

Juniors
I emailed HES and they told me that it was coming out at the end of the first week/beginning of second week in December. Not long to go :D!

Dog-E

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
lol i rang up eb wagga the other day and this girl sed "umm hold on ill check....im sorry where sold out at the moment we should get some new stock in soon" DUMBARSE!!!!!!!!

:lol:

There's some TOTAL space cadets work in places like that!! I trust almost NOTHING of what salespeople tell me!!....If I can't see it with me own eyes - I take it with a grain of salt!!

Oh yeah!??...That unit plays region 3 DVD's does it?!?....OK - SHOW ME!!!! :twisted:

Sometimes - if I PARTICULARLY think they're full of doo-dah - I'll ask em a very technical a question I KNOW the answer to - and see if they get it right!!...You'd be AMAZED at the amount of em that will just LIE to your face - with full authoratative confidence - right to your face!!...Just to get a sale!!...Which is when I TELL them they're absolutely full of it, I wouldnt buy anything off you if you were the last store on Earth - As LOUDLY as possible so everyone in the store hears, and then walk on out!!...

Bah!!! I WON'T stand being lied to!!!!!! :evil: :lol:

legs11

Juniors
I think the only reason they R holding on to the game cause of the world cup RUGBY - Stupid game

Latest posts