What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's worse than having 4 hookers?

Inferno

Coach
Can see the following happning
Jimmy to 7
Bird to 6
Chad to 9
Captain America to the bench

Flanos done it before mid game

I think that's way too much disruption to a set of halves which is still struggling to find some rhythm. I also have seen nothing from Bird which would suggest he deserves to move closer to the action.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I think that's way too much disruption to a set of halves which is still struggling to find some rhythm. I also have seen nothing from Bird which would suggest he deserves to move closer to the action.
Yeah that's all true Inferno, especially the bit about Bird. Like others, he's been shit so far this season.
What we're currently doing isn't really working though. And the definition of insanity is to do the same thing and expect a different result... might be a good time to mix things up a little?

Jimmy and Bird have played halves together for Country.
Not to mention they came through at Canberra last year when Chad got hooked.
They'd be fine if the coach went that way.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Agreed I would take Paulo over Nu. Could be wrong but can't say I've really seen an error in Paulo when he's on the field. Silky passes.

Latest posts