What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favourite coffee/warm beverage?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Coaching kids at Concord West every Friday. There's an organic coffee cafe there called love life. Their coffee is sex.

Bulldog Force

Referee
At the moment, I'm consuming a combination of Milo, Blend 43 and Coffee mate. Taste... not bad, not bad at all. I can get used to this :D

Bulldog Force

Referee
So I went to get my usual this morning (skim mocha) and the normal guy who knows my order as "the usual" was away... so I tell this other person what I want. What do I walk away with? A Soy Latte. I didn't know until I was back in my building and took a sip. This is easily the most hideous warm beverage I've ever taste and it ain't sitting well!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I used to be plain ol' latte guy, but after my time in Tanzania I'm absolutely in love with masala chai tea and chai lattes. So good.

soc123_au

Staff member
Chai Latte goes alright. I've cut down to 2 sugars in my coffee since the last update too.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Personally I think sugar ruins coffee. IMO it's meant to taste well... as it does.

For a sugary fix, I'd have either mocha or hot choc.

Red Bear

Referee
Nowdays I generally have a long black with cold milk on the side.

Love the smokey teas as well, russain caravan and Lapsang especially

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
You don't strike me as the overly fussy type regarding the providence of your nut cream fix.