What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do the NRL announce schedule for last 6 rounds?

no name

Coach
Also, if it wasn't for JTs injury, they looked to have picked pretty good games for the Saturday FTAs.

The Marshall

Juniors
Surely Nine could have found more entertaining teams to show then putting on the Bulldogs 5/6 times. I'm a fan and even I find it tough to watch them

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Their picks for Thu/Fri/Sun are dross as usual in most cases, but there are some good Sat 7:30 games they've got

So Nein have seen the ladder and the utter shit being dished up and they've still got Souffs, Bulldogs and Tigers on several times in prime time.

T.S Quint

Coach
So Nein have seen the ladder and the utter shit being dished up and they've still got Souffs, Bulldogs and Tigers on several times in prime time.

Because it doesn't come down to which games will be the best spectacle. It comes down to which team rates the best, and despite not being the best teams around, Souths, Canterbury and Parramatta have a shitload of fans who tune in to watch them play.

If only those same fans turned up at the game though.

Because it doesn't come down to which games will be the best spectacle. It comes down to which team rates the best, and despite not being the best teams around, Souths, Canterbury and Parramatta have a shitload of fans who tune in to watch them play.

If only those same fans turned up at the game though.
Ratings are down. It's clear why. Last night 1 v 2 and it's not on FTA. Friday we are stuck with a cripple fight in front of three people. There's no way one rates better than the other.

T.S Quint

Coach
Ratings are down. It's clear why. Last night 1 v 2 and it's not on FTA. Friday we are stuck with a cripple fight in front of three people. There's no way one rates better than the other.

I don't know.
There must be a reason why these TV executives put these games on in prime time.
It can't just be because they are shot at their jobs, or they want to f**k over the NRL.
They know more about how ratings work than all of us, I'm sure.

beave

Coach
Cowbs v Broncs on a Thursday night in NQ is f**king lunacy. By all means make it a Friday, but Thursday will effect the crowd figure by a bit.

dogz08

First Grade
bulldogs v parra always get around 30k, but let's put both games on a thursday night!!

M2D2

Bench
where did the Saturday 7:30pm slot becoming FTA come from? Cant click the tele link to find out.

POPEYE

Coach
Great to be a soc pensioner who anywhere he visits on the weekend has Fox . . . then again, if the Central West had a team of it's own scheduling might matter . . . yeh, nah

yobbo84

First Grade
So by my calculations that'll be 10 of the 22 Friday 6pm games held in Sydney (NZ 6, Newcastle 2, Canberra 2, Melbourne 1, Gold Coast 1).