What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

hindy111

Post Whore
28t41i.jpg

Are you sure the one on right isnt a women?
True story of awkwardness. I didnt habe my glasses on and although I dont need them for short distance I called female buddy before I realized it was just quite an ugly women. Ouch.To make it worse i tried correcting myself by saying sorry I didnt have my glasses on, thought you where a man.

lingard

Coach
True story of awkwardness. I didnt habe my glasses on and although I dont need them for short distance I called female buddy before I realized it was just quite an ugly women. Ouch.To make it worse i tried correcting myself by saying sorry I didnt have my glasses on, thought you where a man.

So that was f*cking you, eh? My wife was in tears after that. Bastard.

I went to the movies once and these two blokes came in late and sat behind me and my partner (in an otherwise empty theatre). The movie was Nick Cave's 'The Proposition' which begins with lots of old photos of Aboriginal people in chains. The two pricks behind me started making some pretty awful racist comments about the photos. I glanced around a few times to make it clear that people could hear them. After about 5 minutes of this shit I turned around fully and said 'If you don't shut up I'm going to smash you'.....at which point I realised that it wasn't two blokes, but two fat 'ladies'. They didn't say another word.

Gronk

Staff member
And you wonder why most of Sydney know Parramatta, Westmead, Wentworthville Merrylands, Guildford and Harris Park as The Most Bogan Red Neck dorks in Australia.

Owen seven is your Karma.
Suck on that!
EL D is is a rabid racist, misogynistic, cop hater, homophobe. His views and opinions expressed in this site are not those of other posters and do not reflect the common position of 99.99% of the merkins on here..

200w.webp

El Diablo

Post Whore
EL D is is a rabid racist, misogynistic, cop hater, homophobe. His views and opinions expressed in this site are not those of other posters and do not reflect the common position of 99.99% of the merkins on here..

200w.webp
soft cock

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
El D is only disputing the fact that he doesn't live in Parramatta. Good to see he is owning the rest of it.