What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Bazal

Post Whore
A major reason Newcastle went to shit in his final year there was because players weren't getting paid. That wasn't Bennett's fault. If I stopped getting paid I'd do a shit job too.

Bennett had 100% control of football operations.

Newcastles juniors were gutted and their salary cap was so utterly rooted that Nathan Brown is still dealing with problems from that era.

Bu yeah nah Tinkler going broke was the only problem with Newcastle, absolutely nothing Creeping Death did was an issue

TheParraboy

Staff member
Someone made the ridiculous claim that people who have the same first name aren't usually related to each other. We just had to show them how wrong they were. I've got another couple

Prince William
Prince Harry
Prince Charles

bloody hell. I'm related to heaps of people

The Clash
The Cure
The Beach boys
The Proclaimers
The Rolling Stones
The Angels :sunglasses:
The traveling Wilburys
The corrs

Noise

Coach
Bennett had 100% control of football operations.

Newcastles juniors were gutted and their salary cap was so utterly rooted that Nathan Brown is still dealing with problems from that era.

Bu yeah nah Tinkler going broke was the only problem with Newcastle, absolutely nothing Creeping Death did was an issue

I wasn’t talking about subsequent years. I said the final year he was there. If you don’t think the performance of the players was significantly effected by them not getting paid you are kidding yourself.

I don’t know much about Newcastle juniors but who did they lose (that was quality) in the time Bennett was there?

hindy111

Post Whore
I wasn’t talking about subsequent years. I said the final year he was there. If you don’t think the performance of the players was significantly effected by them not getting paid you are kidding yourself.

I don’t know much about Newcastle juniors but who did they lose (that was quality) in the time Bennett was there?

So if Bennet hadnt f**ked them they wouldnt of landed Ponga ?