What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

ash411

Bench
i would not be shocked
I don't understand what is fundamentally wrong with having a thing for bald men? Is that meant to be some sort of an insult or something, like you think it's a bad thing is it?

I'm just trying to understand to what degree of an intolerant, bigoted piece of shit you are is all...

El Diablo

Post Whore
I don't understand what is fundamentally wrong with having a thing for bald men? Is that meant to be some sort of an insult or something, like you think it's a bad thing is it?

I'm just trying to understand to what degree of an intolerant, bigoted piece of shit you are is all...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
IMG_0439.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I actually have changed my tune.

I am thinking we keep BA for one more season.

We hire a manager like Brian smith or Gould does at their clubs. We also bring in an attacking coach,new defensive and fitness. If BA doesnt agree with this he can move on.

Just been a merkin of a year.

emjaycee

Coach
I actually have changed my tune.

I am thinking we keep BA for one more season.

We hire a manager like Brian smith or Gould does at their clubs. We also bring in an attacking coach,new defensive and fitness. If BA doesnt agree with this he can move on.

Just been a merkin of a year.
So when the internal review comes out and we find out they have recommended:
1) hire a Head of Football as the current CEO cannot do both roles;
2) replace at least 2 of the assistant coaches staff (Kidwell is new and can stay);
3) restructure the "Recruitment and Retention Committee"

Will this be ok?

Latest posts