What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where’s the washup up Quigses?

Eion

First Grade
I’m worried this has got a bit of 2017 about it. Waiting for / wishing it all to click....

Card Shark

Immortal
Might be a bit harsh but gal is done as a back rower. Get him into the prop rotation and away from the attack. Holding us back in attack more than ever.

I don’t think he held us back at all yesterday...well no more than any other forward.

Agree it’s time to put him in the prop rotation though.

Leave 13 on his back but put him on the bench, to replace Prior.

PJ

First Grade
On the Brailey no try, if it hit his elbow which it did, did it travel forward?

Looked back to me.

Might be a bit harsh but gal is done as a back rower. Get him into the prop rotation and away from the attack. Holding us back in attack more than ever.

We all know it won’t happen unfortunately. If Flanno wants the best results out of Gallen for the rest of the year he should look at quality minutes not quantity.

We have two very good young backrowers that need more minutes because they provide more energy and attack options than a tired slow Gal at certain periods of the game.

We have to think about fast tracking some of these guys because next year there’s a real good chance both Lewis and Gal call it quits.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Dugan - 1/10
Million dollars $$$ a season, responsible for us losing a promising youngster in Noodles and directly at fault for all of Bulldogs trys.