What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where has STSAE gone?

Ribs

Bench
To you STSAE and the rest of those Rorter supporters. A big fat suck sh*t for losing to a very spirited Panthers side.

All the rorting in the world cant make your players stand up when its needed.

While Im usually against this sort of gloating and kicking one when they are down, you idiots deserve all you get.

"We are the Roosters the best youve ever seen, The Red White and Bluesters, The Eastern Suburbs Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Premiers!!"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha tell your story walking.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Typical Easts - Sing when you're winning...

I think you'll find that all the Rorters fans are off to "support" the defending NBL Champions, the Kings.

Cheers,
Ben S.

lol

There's one of these threads everywhere.

He's in the NRL section trying to tell everyone that Easts are the best team for 2003.

Talking the usual shite.

Ribs

Bench
EA, hows things?

I was banned from the msn forums by work which banned all 'chat' type web pages. Bastards.

STSAE

Juniors
I didnt know I had too answer my fans here too.
Gee I have so many.
So what you want to hear??
We lost.
We will win it next year.
Feel better??
I do!!

Here is the trademark you all love

:lol: :lol:

I love youse all!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Ribs

Bench
Yes, lose it you did. Much to the delight of all supporters of the code, except for the four Roosters supporters.

Chalk one up for justice STSAE. Shows what happens when Fittler plays poorly doesnt it. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Ribs

Bench
Things are going ok here E.A although I do miss the other forums which helped me get through the day. Its just not the same now that I have to do work all day......

Have I been missing anything?

Ribs said:
Things are going ok here E.A although I do miss the other forums which helped me get through the day. Its just not the same now that I have to do work all day......

I dunno mate. I flicked TFS and I don't frequent WORL much any more. For no real reason other than this place takes up most of my online time.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Ribs said:

I dunno mate. I flicked TFS and I don't frequent WORL much any more. For no real reason other than this place takes up most of my online time.

I Enjoyed my time on Rleague/Dragons forum, mainly because it was the main site for the fans, and I met some great people from there.

But this site is much better, I can flick on to the NRL forum, The NRL games Site. It has a whole range of things to do and more interesting people. I used to stick with only dragons fans, and the occasional outsider, But it's so much better in here and not as biased.

+ The Look of it is classy. And there are No jerks Running the Show.

Well Almost Legend !! :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops:

Stgillaman said:
Ribs said:

I Enjoyed my time on Rleague/Dragons forum, mainly because it was the main site for the fans, and I met some great people from there.

But this site is much better, I can flick on to the NRL forum, The NRL games Site. It has a whole range of things to do and more interesting people. I used to stick with only dragons fans, and the occasional outsider, But it's so much better in here and not as biased.

ROFL

I'm having a stand up blue with him in the NRL Forum at the moment. lol

He must be the bloke you were talking about as the one other person he's fought with.

Good fun though, he's running around in circles at the moment.

I'm warming to the site, I like that you can flip to other forums and stay clear of dickheads like oneye pretty easily.

By the way, that bloody Fantasy head to head utimate winners comp, I ended up 2nd, pipped by 2 points. Bugger.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Ribs said:

ROFL

I'm having a stand up blue with him in the NRL Forum at the moment. lol

He must be the bloke you were talking about as the one other person he's fought with.

Good fun though, he's running around in circles at the moment.

I'm warming to the site, I like that you can flip to other forums and stay clear of dickheads like oneye pretty easily.

By the way, that bloody Fantasy head to head utimate winners comp, I ended up 2nd, pipped by 2 points. Bugger.

I Finished 60th or 73rd, one of the 2, cant recall.

This is better than Rleagues, General site.

Latest posts