What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where has the integrity gone?

Drag Queen

Bench
How ironic. You have shown yourself to lack integrity, time and time again. lol

I dispute that you love the red and white. lol I think you are a troll and so do others. lol
You poor thing FF. I'm guessing you're a toothless bogan from Boganville. I actually did check out your profile and you're 44 and still laugh out loud. Pity the fool..
I wondered that today when my teenage daughter came home beside herself after she refereed an under 9s game. She said a child tripped over his own feet and stayed down. A male ran onto the field and yelled at my daughter; "You're a f$&g shit ref. I should have refereed this game. ". The child got to his feet and continued the full game with no issues.

When my daughter first told me this she still very upset. I wrongly said to my daughter that it comes with the territory. Unfortunately we live in a society today with people who have no integrity and will intimidate and verbally abuse others including young children without any consideration to how that behaviour affects the person they are directing it to. I did later correct myself and say to my daughter I'm sorry that man spoke to you that way, it is wrong and unacceptable. It has been reported and hopefully there will be some recourse for this person.

Two weeks ago at an under 14 game a coach verbally abused the young ref throughout the whole game. The language again incorporated the F word plus other such words. He could be herd yelling out at the ref from the other side of the field and it was obvious it was intimidating the young boy. Afterwards I couldn't help hearing a parent excusing the behaviour; "Oh that's just him"
I'm not liking this at all Belta. To think your daughter had to go through this is heartbreaking. I sincerely hope she keeps up her mojo. I recall my husband coaching Union and being abused by Cameron King's parents a few years back. He never showed up for training so my husband refused to include him in the team. He must have turned up for his NRL training though.

Old Timer

Coach
Belta,
Did anyone intervene on your daughters behalf to make sure the low dog was put in his place and her interests were looked after?
Society today unfortunately has a bad habit of turning its back on appalling behaviour which only encourages more of the same.
I hate the assailants and somewhat detest the people who could but refuse to do anything.
Even at my age and not so good health I can't help but intercede in such matters and I am sorry that your daughter had such a difficult moment and I truly hope someone did something to assist her and put the bully in his place.
I hope that something is done to make an example of this idiot and that your daughter can continue on unimpeded with what she obviously enjoys doing.
Please wish her the best from me.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You poor thing FF. I'm guessing you're a toothless bogan from Boganville. I actually did check out your profile and you're 44 and still laugh out loud. Pity the fool..

I'm not liking this at all Belta. To think your daughter had to go through this is heartbreaking. I sincerely hope she keeps up her mojo. I recall my husband coaching Union and being abused by Cameron King's parents a few years back. He never showed up for training so my husband refused to include him in the team. He must have turned up for his NRL training though.
Priscilla. You guessed wrong. You must be used to being wrong by now. lol I am far from a bogan and have full mouth of teeth. lol I don't even know where Boganville is. lol You sound like you are pretty familiar with the place. You are the one who comes across as a bogan. I have no pity for you either. lol

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Priscilla. You guessed wrong. You must be used to being wrong now. lol I am far from a bogan and have full mouth of teeth. lol I don't even know where Boganville is. lol You sound like you are pretty familiar with the place. You are the one who comes across as a bogan. I have no pity for you either. lol
Nope, you are, and will remain a dickhead lol

Belta

Juniors
Old Timer said;

“Did anyone intevene...”

————-

No, probably not really needed

Just a bad set of circumstances,

not normally an age that gets a ref.. (but apparently due to past problems with parents it was) so no marshalls which didn’t help but and to her credit she continued the game as this incident happened early in the first half. Then had to ref an older age game after. She’s used to coping it from the sidelines but coming on the field..not

I think it was around 2003 that we last saw it..

images

But if you ask me St George bank is a much better fit..
I have the same jersey - with 2 subtle differences..

Unsigned
No 11 on the back - the Darren Treacy Era...

(unless you were a fan of the fumbling skeletor too and got 11 on the reverse side..??)

Drag Queen

Bench
Hey Drag Queen, firstly congrats on being up the duff, exciting times!

My humble opinion; you will rarely get slammed if you don’t slam. If you react to the bs some folks dish out on this forum, you will get some non-sensical vitriol from time to time. So, just chill, don’t take things too personally and don’t feel like you have to win every argument/debate etc.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...
Chilled and happy Xx