What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is Barber ?

Rhyno

First Grade
interesting he is going to sit out 12weeks to play superleague but wasn't willing to sit out 12weeks to play for sharks

shaggs

Coach
His 12 weeks is nearly up anyway. Be ready for the second week of super 6s or whatever

coolumsharkie

Referee
Carinashark is a long time poster not a troll which annoys me that he doesnt know the spelling of one of the Sharks greatest ever premiership teams players names. Perhaps Im a cranky old merkin also because I find alt LU account holders a tad weirdo, nerdy unless funny.

*big party 2moz so sipping f**k all

ImTheMan

Juniors
Carinashark is a long time poster not a troll which annoys me that he doesnt know the spelling of one of the Sharks greatest ever premiership teams players names. Perhaps Im a cranky old merkin also because I find alt LU account holders a tad weirdo, nerdy unless funny.

*big party 2moz so sipping f**k all

Excellent, enjoy son!

carinashark

First Grade
Yes I did get the name wrong (Barba) and I apologise. It is disrespectful to get a name wrong . Actually not sure I got it wrong as now I've seen the spellcheck put up some weird stuff anyway...... I just think the team as whole is missing his ability to breakthrough the defensive line. But would he have been able to this post premiership season? There has been some great performances so far this season but we just need something new and unexpected to win more games. Funny tho , I don't think any Roosters player thought Lewis was going to run the length of the field , and he looked pretty good walking back as well!

No doubt we miss Benny. I was confident of dealing with the loss of Ennis to otentiallu go B2B. But losing Ennius AND Barba? That bar just got ridiculously (and unnecessarily) high.

Plus, I also reallyjust miss watching him play. Defence, attack, vision, organisation, creativity, support, pace... All at elite level.

Bugger

bluefox68

Staff member
It's sad that many of us (perhaps all of us) have this tendency to destroy something that seems too good to be true.

That's essentially what Ben Barba did. No one thought he could make it back to 2001 form, he virtually did. No one thought his team could win a premiership - they did.

So he snorts coke and gets his contract ripped up...

no what will be f**king sad is if we dont make the GF now & win it. You can put that down with the management of an indiscretion . Fine the guy $300k or do something sensible.?