What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is that Jamie Lyon skirt now.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Stay away from league jamie.
You are an embarrassment & a joke.
You take easy options & you to your own detriment, you will never be part of the emotion that your ex-freinds & team mates experienced tonight.
You are a player of Walkers class.
Parra should grant you a full release, make you sign with the Rorters & then continue to kick your gutless aass every chance they get.

BTW Well done Parra. I love the game of rugby league because of moments like that.

MEE

Juniors
It was like they won the grandfinal. fans were running onto the field. high fives all around.

good on em' though.

swing_low

Juniors
was i the only one who heard gary freeman shout out 'oh F***' when kurt gidleys pass was intercepted?

blacktip-reefy said:
You take easy options & you to your own detriment, you will never be part of the emotion that your ex-freinds & team mates experienced tonight.
Parra should grant you a full release, make you sign with the Rorters & then continue to kick your gutless aass every chance they get.

BTW Well done Parra. I love the game of rugby league because of moments like that.

I see what you're saying, but if he signed with the Sharks, I bet you wouldn't be complaining...

Matt23

Staff member
Cotten chipping or playing footy? Hope Parra come good and make the finals, i bet he'll be getting itchy feet wishing he was there.

Special K

Coach
I really didn't think either team played any good. Newcastle were good at times but Parra got home.. wtf #-o :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He's playing with Wee Waa as early as this weekend.

There's no decision on what he's doing next year yet.

Don't really much care anymore.

Grantwhy

Juniors
a question.

If a NRL club has been talking to Lyon about joining them if he was released *cough*manly*cough*

isn't that a breach of the June 30 anti-tampering rule?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I totally agree with you reefy!!

He's just a spoilt turd who wan'ts to go pig shooting, playing Play station and getting pissed in a shit hole area while spendign Parra's money!

I hope they run out of water.

Great emotion showed last night, just shows you how great RL is.

Alan Shore

First Grade
swing_low said:
was i the only one who heard gary freeman shout out 'oh F***' when kurt gidleys pass was intercepted?

Luke Burt let the word slip in the post-match interview.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The thing that p*sses me off about some of you supporters is that we lose games and you say something like "we really need Jamie back our backs arent as good without him", then when we start winning you say something like "I hope Jamie realises he is a spoilt little brat, we dont need him, blah blah blah.

Why dont you all just get the f***k off his back, leave him alone. :x