What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where should state of origin go in 2020?

George Smith

Juniors
Origin next year will be played at the MCG, then in 2019 it will go to Perth. I think Game 2 of every series should be taken to a neutral venue. Sydney and Brisbane will still host one game every year. I think Sydney and Brisbane should rotate game 1 and game 3 between them every year.

Im thinking the Adelaide Oval should get a game in 2020 and Auckland's Eden Park to get a game in 2021. I think the game should also go to overseas places like London, New York, Los Angeles and Paris within 15-20 years.

T-Boon

Coach
Origin next year will be played at the MCG, then in 2019 it will go to Perth. I think Game 2 of every series should be taken to a neutral venue. Sydney and Brisbane will still host one game every year. I think Sydney and Brisbane should rotate game 1 and game 3 between them every year.

Im thinking the Adelaide Oval should get a game in 2020 and Auckland's Eden Park to get a game in 2021. I think the game should also go to overseas places like London, New York, Los Angeles and Paris within 15-20 years.

I would let certain cities bid for it. Cities like Auckland, Perth, Adelaide, Wellington, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Newcastle.