What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the hell is the game-day thread?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Right, I have just spoken to @TheParraboy

We’ve resolved that under Section 79 (f) of the LU Constituion that any responsibility for starting Game Day threads now rests with those that are awake after midnight.

He has done some quick diagnostics and worked out that a whopping 97% of all forum posts between Midnight and 2am belong to @I’m a loser baby...

With that in mind, it made sense that only one person is fit for the job and that is you @strider

Wishing you success in your new role. Your predecessor set an incredibly high standard but I am confident that you can get close or thereabouts.

Thanks all. My work here is done...

Hey TPB, I know you'll be waking up all bleary eyed and panicky and hoping Gary did his job and started the game--day thread.... but you know Gary.
Right, I have just spoken to @TheParraboy

We’ve resolved that under Section 79 (f) of the LU Constituion that any responsibility for starting Game Day threads now rests with those that are awake after midnight.

He has done some quick diagnostics and worked out that a whopping 97% of all forum posts between Midnight and 2am belong to @I’m a loser baby...

With that in mind, it made sense that only one person is fit for the job and that is you @strider

Wishing you success in your new role. Your predecessor set an incredibly high standard but I am confident that you can get close or thereabouts.

Thanks all. My work here is done...
Section 79f is about the requirement to have condom vending machines in the dunnies. And you thought we wouldn't check. Geez mate, I've never met a bigger shirker in my life.

Gutho is the most enthusiastic and professional player we have. I'm confident he wakes up at midnight on game days to check that a proper game day thread has been posted.