What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where To Put Damien Cook

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
southy
download-4-jpg.11463

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well if he cant dislodge farah/cook then he aint cutting the mustard i recall dudturtlemcinnes not cutting the mustard and he was a definite dud but a few on here would like mcinnes still at souths which is immensely laughable beyond comprehension. So if deitz aint in 1st grade he has to be a dud too otherwise he would be wearing the no9 in rd1 against the tigpies wouldn"t he?case closed...Shadow...
Spot on!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Deitz is only 21 and is a solid hooker. I'm glad we got him from the Bears as a reward for a good 2016, I'm pretty sure he ended up captaining Norths last year too. One to watch and could be Cook's backup when Farah retires.

Also look out for Phoenix Hunt who is apparently a young Bully in waiting according to Shane Richardson
I like the sound of Phoenix Hunt. He's got loads of potential.

I think Deitz is another McTortoise.

I'll take Phoenix please lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's if Cook hangs around until Farah retires.

Actually it's probably why Cook will get a bench spot come Rd #1 and beyond, so that he doesn't start looking elsewhere for a regular first grade gig.
As I said I'm extremely confident we will keep Cook.

He won't just be in first grade so he stays.

It's as Cook deserves it.

Cook will prove a point this season.

My mate today who goes for the Eels said he'd love Cook over there. He also said he watched the CS and that Cook was as good as Farah. He said Cook is a gun and that the 2 of them will be lethal for us. He expects us to return to our good ways this season and that getting rid of McTortoise was the best move we could make.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doesn't matter if the Sharks are circling Southy.

The Titans were circling for GOODWIN as you know last season and he could have doubled his money and got 400-450k. But as he's contracted Madge put his foot down and wouldn't release Bryson.

Madge will do the same with Cook.

southsport

First Grade
Doesn't matter if the Sharks are circling Southy.

The Titans were circling for GOODWIN as you know last season and he could have doubled his money and got 400-450k. But as he's contracted Madge put his foot down and wouldn't release Bryson.

Madge will do the same with Cook.

Like I said, they've gotta keep him happy and that will mean game time.

Rabbits20

Immortal
And what club does dudturtlemcinnes play for?the last time i looked cody was playing for souths
McTortoise only made 2 decent plays in the CS. A dart of 25metres and that tackle on Cody.

For the rest of it he didn't take control of the ruck or try and bring the forwards into the ball. He gave a silly penalty away too which he has a habit of doing. He also froze at times and took a few seconds to pass. His passing game isn't crisp at all. McTortoise at times in the CS looked a bit clueless out there.

He is good at tackling but that's about it.

Cook and Farah are in a completely different class Shadow. They were sublime. They ran rings around McTurtle. For the Cam lovers to just say he was solid for them means he was poor as we know they rate above how he actually went.

I could write a novel about the positives of Cook and Farah. I wouldn't make more than a page for the positives of McTurtle.

He is now at a club Cam which accepts mediocrity, that is the culture of the Dragons. They struggle scoring points and they sign a defensive hooker who ain't good at anything else. It shows they want to remain in their slumber.

I know Shadow and Souths til I die know what I'm saying.

Richo won't just sit on his arse like Doust. Richo will get on the front foot and search for answers. Richo is brilliant!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Like I said, they've gotta keep him happy and that will mean game time.
You must have missed my point about Madge putting his foot down and that we don't actually have to release a player that's contracted if we don't want too.

Cook will get game time. You'll see.

southsport

First Grade
You must have missed my point about Madge putting his foot down and that we don't actually have to release a player that's contracted if we don't want too.

Cook will get game time. You'll see.

IMO Cook is too good to be a bench player.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
McTortoise only made 2 decent plays in the CS. A dart of 25metres and that tackle on Cody.

For the rest of it he didn't take control of the ruck or try and bring the forwards into the ball. He gave a silly penalty away too which he has a habit of doing. He also froze at times and took a few seconds to pass. His passing game isn't crisp at all. McTortoise at times in the CS looked a bit clueless out there.

He is good at tackling but that's about it.

Cook and Farah are in a completely different class Shadow. They were sublime. They ran rings around McTurtle. For the Cam lovers to just say he was solid for them means he was poor as we know they rate above how he actually went.

I could write a novel about the positives of Cook and Farah. I wouldn't make more than a page for the positives of McTurtle.

He is now at a club Cam which accepts mediocrity, that is the culture of the Dragons. They struggle scoring points and they sign a defensive hooker who ain't good at anything else. It shows they want to remain in their slumber.

I know Shadow and Souths til I die know what I'm saying.

Richo won't just sit on his arse like Doust. Richo will get on the front foot and search for answers. Richo is brilliant!!!!!!

BRILLIANT POST!!!!!!