What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to watch in Bali

Poss

Juniors
I am going to Bali this Friday and will be staying in Canguu (near Seminyak I think).
Never been to Bali before. Anyone have any idea where I could watch the Shars/Raiders game?
Old Mans bar is in Canguu but not sure if they show NRL. Couldn't see any info on their website.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Nice timing, am going to segway this into

Where to watch in Fiji

Going next week and staying on Denarau Island, will be there for the Broncos game.

Any suggestions ?

carcharias

Immortal
Fiji should have it on sat tv in hotel room.
Bali is easy to see the footy in heaps of joints.
Changu is a bit quieter than in town but I am sure you’ll be sweet.

I’ve watched footy from both joints

txta2

Bench
As card shark said. Just find the cheapest pub some food are double in price right next door. Don't forget to get tatted up, smoke ciggies n drink a million bintangs you will fit right in

Y Not Sports Bar in Legian has a good crowd and one of the owners is a mad Sharkie.

But fair drive with traffic these days

Card Shark

Immortal
I gave her some tips uncle sad.

I’ve never done it before, but I have observed a few closely over the years!

carcharias

Immortal
Y Not Sports Bar in Legian has a good crowd and one of the owners is a mad Sharkie.

But fair drive with traffic these days

Yes be aware the traffic is f**ked
Get a driver don’t stuff around
$60 full day in air con van
Facebook “female driver Bali” her name is Laksmi she is unreal , the chicks love her because she is a woman and not a sleezy dude.