What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will Souths Finish in 2004 ?

Where will Souths Finish in 2004

• Top 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 - 14

• Dropped to First Division where they should be.....

• Top 8

• Dead Set Last (Again)

• Total voters

Mambo

Juniors
Was that a nice little ego boost for you, Stewbum? Anything could happen next year and you know it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Premier League is too strong a competition for Souths first grade team. If they want success they may have to play SG Ball or something like that, they may not make the finals there, but I reckon they'd get off the bottom of the ladder! :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
madunit said:
I think Premier League is too strong a competition for Souths first grade team. If they want success they may have to play SG Ball or something like that, they may not make the finals there, but I reckon they'd get off the bottom of the ladder! :lol: :lol:

It's funny 'cause it's true! :lol:

rastus

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
madunit said:

It's funny 'cause it's true! :lol:

Are you still paying that useless lard Stevens $400k :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
I used to be told " statistics dont lie" Thats sure the case here!!!! 20 out of 28 so far think souths are finishing last or lower :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..SO TRUE!!! It almost hurts!

magpiemax

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
I used to be told " statistics dont lie" Thats sure the case here!!!! 20 out of 28 so far think souths are finishing last or lower :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..SO TRUE!!! It almost hurts!
they should finish 15th or so.

MAFIA

Juniors
take heart you bunnies supporters you will do a little bit better than last year................ but you will still finish stone motherless last again !!!!!!!!
and thats a .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause while you have that idiot as a coach you aint going no where

im mafia go and get stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slugs

MAFIA said:
take heart you bunnies supporters you will do a little bit better than last year................ but you will still finish stone motherless last again !!!!!!!!
and thats a .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause while you have that idiot as a coach you aint going no where

im mafia go and get stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Keep digging there Slugs.The further ur intelligence gets behind us the better.U doing a good job with ur half arsed responses.

Slugs

HappyTiger said:
Keep digging there Slugs.The further ur intelligence gets behind us the better.U doing a good job with ur half arsed responses.

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
......and back to the bottom

SOUTHS SLOPS

So this is what it's like to have the mentality and brain capacity of a souths supporter eh?

SOUTHS SLOPS
:lol: :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:

SOUTHS SLOPS

So this is what it's like to have the mentality and brain capacity of a souths supporter eh?

SOUTHS SLOPS
:lol: :lol:

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: