What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Brisbane Broncos finish in 2018?

Where will the Brisbane Broncos finish in 2018?

• 1st to 4th

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 5th to 8th

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 9th to 12th

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 13th to 16th

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daza06

Juniors
Who better to ask where a certain team will finish than the fans of the team themselves!

With their strongest line up where would you have them finishing?

1. Darius Boyd
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jack Bird
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

Matthew Lodge
Tevita Pangai Junior
Sam Thaiday
Andre Savelio

Showtime

Juniors
Who better to ask where a certain team will finish than the fans of the team themselves!

With their strongest line up where would you have them finishing?

1. Darius Boyd
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jack Bird
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

Matthew Lodge
Tevita Pangai Junior
Sam Thaiday
Andre Savelio

Kahu is wasted in the centres. The guy is so much better than Roberts who only possesses speed. Kahu has so much skill. Personally I'd play Bird at lock and move McGuire into the front row with Kahu and Roberts in the centres and Mead and Oates on the wing.

The massive question mark is the halves. I don't see either player closing out a game the way the decent halves do.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I think Winger is easily Kahu's best position. He is safe under the high ball and is a great finisher. I think Kahu's injuries won't allow him to shine in the centres anymore.

I agree the key to our season is Milford. If he can learn how to organise a team and develop a kicking game we can do well. With the addition of Lodge (whether one thinks that his signing is ethical or not) we have added a lot of size and ball skills to our front row rotation. Also TPJ is another year older and is making a significant impact for Tonga at the moment. I think he could really announce himself next season if he is able to play more minutes.

hellteam

First Grade
Bird is a better player but I can't help but think we would be a better team with Moga in the centres.

Bird is a right side player, Roberts can ONLY play right side.

Plus we would have a lot more salary cap room....

Bit worried about how we will use Bird, don't think lock is the answer. Lock these days is pretty much another front rower.

Latest posts