What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Penrith Panthers finish in 2018?

Where will the Penrith Panthers finish in 2018?

• 1st to 4th

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • 5th to 8th

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • 9th to 12th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13th to 16th

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldPanther

Coach
Love the Moylan interview in the Cronulla section...."I was priveledged to play and start my career at Penrith but now I've moved on to Cronulla" whatever Matt

Damn right it was a privelidge! Best club in the game. At least he didn't shit talk us.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Good article about the recruitment ratings.

The only way we'll miss the finals is if we have another year like 2015.

Injuries and Tony Archer making crucial rule changes whilst using us as a dummy test to get them off the ground. Even then both cases would have to be even more over the top this time around.

Maloney has always defended on the left edge and Carty has always gone on the right side, but I have to say Carty's defence is being harshly treated. He was a shit 5/8 defender because of him not being that experienced in how and where he should be positioned. He's not THAT bad at second row. He's not a bulkier version of Luke Brooks.

Maloney's defence has always been criticised yet every team he's been with has won a GF or at least made it. They made it work, we will too.