What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheres Walker

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I know that everyone around here is so excited about the recent signing of Chris Walker. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea whether he will be playing this weekend or not?? :? I realise he hasnt been named in the team but from past experiences that counts for nothing.

I don't know what's going on. But all I know is it's SOO time and the bugger isn't about. I have never put the club down or the players nor am I about to. As far as I know, Walker has an injury as he's not used to the intense training. So hopefully, he hasn't been a waste of $45,000. Because for $45,000 I could actually feed and clothe my family.

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
I know that everyone around here is so excited about the recent signing of Chris Walker.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: NUFF SAID

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
I know that everyone around here is so excited about the recent signing of Chris Walker.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: NUFF SAID

Hey BP I am not keen on him either, believe me. However we desperately need him at the moment. We paid for him he might as well play.

sretsoor

Juniors
Do you think we need Walker?

Personally I dont and I hope for the love of the Roosters he moves on next year to another club.

ozzie

Bench
I think he will go back to the Broncos next year - but as stated - why not use him while while we got him..

RoostarGirl

Juniors
ozzie said:
I think he will go back to the Broncos next year - but as stated - why not use him while while we got him..

Yes thats what I meant by needing him (at the moment).

Sretsoor no I dont think we need him generally just at the moment with everyone out through origin and injury he does have a lot of experience and that can only help us get through the tough times.

I dont like the guy and would prefer he go back to Brisbane where he belongs next year.

sretsoor

Juniors
Yeah I know. I laugh to myself as everytime I say stuff like that, the particular player Im thinking of suddenly turns their form around and in a couple of months I regret ever saying anything.

We'll see what happens.

salivor

First Grade
I don't think the Broncos are too keen to take him back. We've got a huge amount of players off contract and if we took him back he shouldn't be expecting any more than what hes on at the Roosters currently.

I find it odd that hes not in the team though. The Roosters said he was going to be great around origin time and now they have picked him for either of their two matches without origin stars. If he doesn't get a game with them this season I think his career is well and truely on the rocks. As long as he doesn't come back to Brisbane I'm happy.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
So I suppose its safe to say Bronco that you dont want him back!?!

Yes, well he was carrying an injury but even though hes not named in the side this week I have a feeling he will play.

salivor

First Grade
VERY safe to say RoostarGirl. To say I was happy to see Walker leave the club is an understatement.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
bronco said:
VERY safe to say RoostarGirl. To say I was happy to see Walker leave the club is an understatement.

I will probably be sharing your sentiments at the end of this year.

ozzie

Bench
i think his hammy is still playing up - he didn't have a run in the regies last week either

Bronco is right on the money with how most Bronco Fans feel about the guy. I don't know of anyone who was sorry to see the back end of him.

Stretsoor, I stuck up for him, so seeing as I'm the greatest jinx to ever breath no doubt he'll be a dud. :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
I am of the understanding that Chris will be taking Mercers spot in today's game :shock: Dunno if it's true.. ?

No its true I heard that Lomu and Walker are playing today.

See I knew Ricky would put him in the team this week.

Latest posts