What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which half would you choose?

If you could sign a half for 2017

• Blake Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benji Marshall

• Corey Norman

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Peter Wallace

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Anthony Milford

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Cooper Cronk

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Moses Mbye

• Adam Reynolds (breaks contract)

• Mitchell Pearce (breaks contract)

• Jamie Soward (breaks contract)

• No Signing, Rankin to move to halves

• Re-sign Littlejohn or Drinkwater to partner

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

macnaz

Staff member
I dont think either are worth 600+ but this club is stupid , so my only hope is they can be half as stupid as usual and just sign one. I just think Brooks shows more potential and has a better all round game so he would be my pick.

Das Hassler

Bench
You're blind ifou think that Souths performance was all Souths own doing.

Yeah well...that was south's what?....6th loss in 7 games or something....they've been rubbish as have the Tigers. By that reckoning you would be blind to think the Tigers performance against the dogs was all the Tigers own doing. Yeah Brooks potential is obvious..as it was three years ago.....as far as informed opinion about he and Moses goes i'll happily go with Johns and Sterling who won everything there was to win at every level by being the very best at controlling a game from No.7....they KNOW what they're looking at and they laid it out pretty clear

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Which halfback ? .. a former one named Geoff Toovey would be a good start.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well one less to consider. Drinkwater has been granted an immediate release and he was signed by Leigh in the UK.