What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one would you tap - Vote now

slippery eel

Juniors
amiee.jpg

allana.jpg

kristie.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well i don't like the first girl......im dating a Scorpio so i know how most of them are!!

The 2nd girl should use a touch less peroxide......i like long Brunettes :D

The 3rd girl would be my pick!!........nice stomach!!

Redback71

First Grade
take the face of the 2rd girl and the norks of the 1st girl and put them on the 3rd girl and thats who i would vote for. :?

but seriously id pick the oh its to bloody hard id rule the 3rd girl out she has a hot bod but i dont like her face
no 2 is very ou and no 1 is not bad

id say no. 2 ;-)

Chipmunk

Coach
So, does anyone know if there is any 'fraternising' going on with the cheerleaders and the players? Or is that sort of thing just not allowed in todays professional football club??

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chipmunk said:
So, does anyone know if there is any 'fraternising' going on with the cheerleaders and the players? Or is that sort of thing just not allowed in todays professional football club??

I would rather see some freternising between the cheerleaders and the cheerleders.

Allana for sure - she looks like adirty little.........man I love that look!

I swear she wouldn't walk or eat for days she'd be so sore (and happy 8) )

eloquentEEL

First Grade
they're all pretty easy on the eyes, but i'm a one woman man, so there shall be no "tapping" of any cheerleaders for me

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I reckon my Girlfriend is alot better sort then the 3!!.......and she's bi!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Latest posts