What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player would be the biggest loss in regards to team performance if they were to go down?

Which player would be the biggest loss in regards to team performance if they were to go down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelpout

Juniors
OUT French (Fullback) -> IN Hoffman (Fullback), Auva'a (Right Wing)
OUT Radradra (Left Wing) -> IN Davis or G Jennings (Left Wing)
OUT Jennings (Right Centre) -> IN Auva'a (Right Centre), Hoffman (Right Wing)
OUT Norman (Left Half) -> IN Dargan or Robson (Left Half) or Takairangi (Left Half), Auva'a (Left Centre), Hoffman (Right Wing)
OUT Moses (Right Half) -> IN Robson (Right Half) or Takairangi (Right Half), Auva'a (Left Centre)
OUT King (Dummy Half) -> IN Robson (Dummy Half), Smith (Bench)
OUT Brown (Lock) -> IN Moeroa (Lock), Edwards (Right Edge), F Pritchard/Gower (Bench)

In my opinion Cameron King's health is the most vital to our success at the present time. He may not be the best player individually in the team, though I believe relying on our fourth and fifth string dummy halves would be detrimental. Norman runs a close second, followed by Jennings.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Jennings, defensively he would be hard to cover.

With Gutho now out, covering our halves would be a massive struggle. Also losing a half would massively affect our kicking game.

strider

Post Whore
All of the above ... i think we are now stretched - cant afford to lose another quality player

TheParraboy

Staff member
We have had our share of injuries throughout the year

DeGois was a huge loss before the season proper, as well as Scott and Gutho

No more

lingard

Coach
It's a bit like saying, 'if you were going to lose a wheel on your car, which one would you miss the most?'
(I'd say the steering wheel.)

T.S Quint

Coach
I voted for Cameron King simply because he is our last available option at hooker. If he goes down, then who do we play there?

When Jennings was injured our defence really struggled out wide. He would be a big loss as well.

Latest posts