What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players will be swapped for Angus?

Valheru

Coach
You think we are gonna take it lightly we'll you've no f**king clue!!!!!

We have him contracted to us so we don't have to give him to you.....

We have the upper hand in that if Cordner' knee is f**ked well you'll be begging for Angus......

It'll be hilarious if you don't win a premiership these next few years....

I spoke to my Bulldogs mate today about Rorters and he's not stupid either.............

Lol you have absolutely no power.

The club will wait untik 2019.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
This will be Mixo's last prophetic post till the new year cos i'm going on hols. Bye Bye Cody perhaps to be replaced by another Walker or a lamb to the slaughter. Tracey and Douehi to be extended. That's all folks!
Walker rejecting our extension offer has already been put out by the media.

Nice try though

Rabbits20

Immortal
This will be Mixo's last prophetic post till the new year cos i'm going on hols. Bye Bye Cody perhaps to be replaced by another Walker or a lamb to the slaughter. Tracey and Douehi to be extended. That's all folks!
I'd love Dylan back....

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
If Walker is leaving on top of Crichton then we need to aim big and go hard

Morgan or RTS would be game changes and top shelf options for 2019

We can’t just sign average joes and hope for the best.

suddenspiral

Juniors
Honestly I don’t see any player swaps for this year. We’ll do the best we can with what we have and look to grab a few big names for 2019 as we have quite a few guys coming off contract. I just hope we don’t screw ourselves again by extending the twins on ridiculously overpriced contracts.

Last edited:

Pablooo

Juniors
Lol you have absolutely no power.

The club will wait untik 2019.

That’s OK. Chew up 12 months of your two year deal with Cronk lol, we don’t care. Uncle Nick invests big coin for two year stints and hopes for the best. If he wants to go into 2018 with no forward depth and an average backrow and light upfront then that’s his choice. We will play Angus every game for the entire 80 minutes making sure he comes across to you all fresh and dandy to begin the 2019 season. It’s the least we can do for our inbred spoilt cousins over the road.
Anyway, I’ve heard the players at Souths are stoked to have Vincent Leuluai training with them. He has surprised quite a few with his strength, power and skill. I think we have scored another one that got away from the Rorters dead end youth system and only for a rumored $160k lol.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
That’s OK. Chew up 12 months of your two year deal with Cronk lol, we don’t care. Uncle Nick invests big coin for two year stints and hopes for the best. If he wants to go into 2018 with no forward depth and an average backrow and light upfront then that’s his choice. We will play Angus every game for the entire 80 minutes making sure he comes across to you all fresh and dandy to begin the 2019 season. It’s the least we can do for our inbred spoilt cousins over the road.
Anyway, I’ve heard the players at Souths are stoked to have Vincent Leuluai training with them. He has surprised quite a few with his strength, power and skill. I think we have scored another one that got away from the Rorters dead end youth system and only for a rumored $160k lol.

Scraping the bottom of the barrell here. Threatening to play him every minute as if we would be worried?

I hope he does play every minute, he deserves it.

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
Going on Mixo Joe's last post it sounded to me as if he may be swapped for either Dylan Walker or Brock Lamb.
Not sure where Dylan will fit in now... Gagai plays right centre also.
Lamb from the sounds of it has potential but how will he go along side a Reyno who isn’t exactly a dominant half.

Go hard for a Morgan or RTS for 2019

southsport

First Grade
Not sure where Dylan will fit in now... Gagai plays right centre also.
Lamb from the sounds of it has potential but how will he go along side a Reyno who isn’t exactly a dominant half.

Go hard for a Morgan or RTS for 2019

Your analysis is probably spot-on.

Is RTS off-contract 2019? What about Mitchell, he would be cheaper?

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
Your analysis is probably spot-on.

Is RTS off-contract 2019? What about Mitchell, he would be cheaper?
Yep RTS off contract end of 2018 and apparently wants out of Warriors.

Could then move GI into Centres or even 5/8.

Latrell would be good also option as a centre or eventually fullback

Isaaxe

Juniors
Yee of little faith Toad!! .... I may be an artist.........
People who blame the messenger (you) rather then the message have got nothing and are jealous.
Treat people like that with the respect they deserve - less then none.

Isaaxe

Juniors
So is Cody leaving a done deal or chance he may extend still?
I certainly hope Cody leaves Souths. He is similar to Chris Sandow in that he is a good NRL player until the crunch comes in big games and then the wrong decision is made.

Adam D (Doughboy) makes the right decision and does not panic in the big moments.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
People who blame the messenger (you) rather then the message have got nothing and are jealous.
Treat people like that with the respect they deserve - less then none.
Nah, we're just not gullible as f**k.

Also, you criticised people who "blame the messenger", then said I have nothing and I'm jealous when you couldn't argue what I'd said.

Hypocrisy much? :joy:

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
So the extension of Boyd Cordner at the roosters for a further 3 or 4 years is imminent.

That doesn't make sense though because I thought he was done, the roosters were desperate to get Angus in 2018 and the great player swap would occur?

I guess you could always stick it right to us and play Angus for every minute this season ;)

Rabbitoad

Juniors
So the extension of Boyd Cordner at the roosters for a further 3 or 4 years is imminent.

That doesn't make sense though because I thought he was done, the roosters were desperate to get Angus in 2018 and the great player swap would occur?

I guess you could always stick it right to us and play Angus for every minute this season ;)
I haven't heard anything about us wanting Cordner.

We're chasing Felise Kaufusi

Latest posts