What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team not currently in the top 8 deserves to be there?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Technically the answer is the Dragons. Had the video referee not given Manly a good old fashioned hometown looking-after against the Knights in round 14 when Uatai was awarded a game winning try after dropping it cold, gifting them two competition points they would be in 9th and the Dragons in 8th.

Thats the only blatant result changing stuff up i can remember happening this year. Im sure theres plenty of other close games that the losing fans will claim they were robbed in but that was the most clear cut.

Lol

Is that a fact?

Considering that happened with about 20/30 minutes still on the clock I'd say the Knights had a chance to right any wrongs.

Didn't see the game Manly v Tigers 2 weeks ago where Tigers scored a try in the last 10 seconds to win the game off firstly, a dodgy obstruction rule, followed up with a pass about 1.5 metres forward.

But that was against Manly so doesn't count, right?

Clifferd

Coach
Lol

Is that a fact?

Considering that happened with about 20/30 minutes still on the clock I'd say the Knights had a chance to right any wrongs.

Didn't see the game Manly v Tigers 2 weeks ago where Tigers scored a try in the last 10 seconds to win the game off firstly, a dodgy obstruction rule, followed up with a pass about 1.5 metres forward.

But that was against Manly so doesn't count, right?

Lol

Still crying about that are we

Not the fact Manly were up 20-6 at half
Time and pooped the bed, it was a correct call in the last 10 seconds that lost it for you

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Lol

Time and pooped the bed, it was a correct call in the last 10 seconds that lost it for you

Shoosh - adults are talking.

You seem infatuaed with me. I don't want to go out with you mate.

I am straight. Flattered by the attention though.

Go get a hobby.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Shoosh - adults are talking.

You seem infatuaed with me. I don't want to go out with you mate.

I am straight. Flattered by the attention though.

Go get a hobby.

I'm 100% certain I have more of a life than you

You seem fixed on singling people out all the time on a footy forum though. Kinda funny to watch

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I'm 100% certain I have more of a life than you

You seem fixed on singling people out all the time on a footy forum though. Kinda funny to watch

Hey Einstein.........who came into this thread and quoted who?

hahahahahahahahaha. Not only are you a bit simple, but also a hypocrite. :wink:

Enjoy your day filled with all the interesting stuff you do!

mave

Coach
Lol

I'm still getting over the penalty against Uate for tackling the defender in the air when the bomb was contested with the Tigers winger.

We were gone from that point on.

Clifferd

Coach
I'm still getting over the penalty against Uate for tackling the defender in the air when the bomb was contested with the Tigers winger.

We were gone from that point on.

I don't remember the game too well, but my point is leading 20-6 a good footy team should be able to close that out fairly comfortable bad calls or not

Latest posts