What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team should relocate to western austrlia?

great_head

Juniors
sharks:
why?
-no premiership
-no money
-drugs
-tiny amount of members
-small crowds
-struggles to get any sponsors
-nrl bails them out financially
-sandwiched between saints regions
-McHammerhead

why not?
+ their cheerleaders

GONZO72

Juniors
I have read all the posts, and no one has given my enough of a reason to suggest that Canterbury should not relocate to WA. Several of you have agreed, some of you have very low IQ's.
Dogs fans should look at the big picture. They are the obvious choice to move west. You can still follow your team via TV, and its only 6 hours away via air, and 2-3 days in a bus.
Canterbury and Western Australia are the perfect mix. I fear that if the relocate doesn't occur, the dogs will fade into oblivion and become another Newtown.

Loudstrat

Coach
Why doesnt Perth relocate to Sydney? There is enough room to fit it around Badgerys Creek, and Camden could use a decent port like Freo.

And Perth Red could live in Mt Druitt and whinge all he likes.

GONZO72

Juniors
Canterbury must move by 2015, or they will disappear into the abyss . It will be Newtown circa 1983 all over again. I want to spare the bulldog fans such pain.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Gonzo bulldogs have one of the biggest fan bases in the nrl why the hell would they relocate I get it you hate the dogs but come on man enough with the trolling.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The standard of rugby league in 2013, across the board has been below par. Apart from manly, Melbourne, Roosters and Souths, the rest of the teams have had some horrendous defeats.
There are too many teams in Sydney , and the NRL should bite the bullet and relocate at least one team to WA. Based on performances, wealth, on and off field behaviour.....there are 2 teams I feel should be at the top of the list for relocation......CANTERBURY and SOUTH SYDNEY.
The Bulldogs should be favourites to go to Western Australia. The club has been going through a tumultuous time since 2004, and would benefit from a change of scenery.
This year may have saved Souths. Since their return to the NRL in 2002, Souths have been nothing short of embarressing. Three wooden spoons, sacked coaches, on field drama, they were favourites 12 months ago.
It must be done. Lets make 9 teams in Sydney 8, or even 7, and move Souths to South Australia.
Yeah, no.

Bulldog Force

Referee
R2D2, just putting up an opinion. You don't have to agree with it. I really believe, that the NRL and rugby league in general would benefit if Canterbury relocated to Western Australia .
The dogs have a strong fan base in WA, and would excel out of Sydney.
And guess where our biggest fan base is?

SYDNEY!

And our 2nd biggest?

BRISBANE!!

Dickhead!

Loudstrat

Coach
Gonzo bulldogs have one of the biggest fan bases in the nrl why the hell would they relocate I get it you hate the dogs but come on man enough with the trolling.
Whinge at someone picking on your club one post after you pick on someone elses :lol:

You loser :lol:

Lucas-Con

Juniors
There's a difference parra is shit and should move dogs aren't going to get the wooden spoon twice in a row like parra.

And I support roosters not dogs

Last edited:

GONZO72

Juniors
And guess where our biggest fan base is?

SYDNEY!

And our 2nd biggest?

BRISBANE!!

Dickhead!

Bulldog moron, Canterbury need to move to WA, they have to, otherwise they will perish. I know u r a little bit challenged between the ears, but surely a half wit like you can see the logic

byrner

Juniors
Bulldog moron, Canterbury need to move to WA, they have to, otherwise they will perish. I know u r a little bit challenged between the ears, but surely a half wit like you can see the logic

If he is a bit challenged whats ur issue?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Logic says stay where your fans are
wacko.gif

Bulldog Force

Referee
I have read all the posts, and no one has given my enough of a reason to suggest that Canterbury should not relocate to WA. Several of you have agreed, some of you have very low IQ's.
Dogs fans should look at the big picture. They are the obvious choice to move west. You can still follow your team via TV, and its only 6 hours away via air, and 2-3 days in a bus.
Canterbury and Western Australia are the perfect mix. I fear that if the relocate doesn't occur, the dogs will fade into oblivion and become another Newtown.
Oh I get it, let's move to WA, instead of a 5 minute walk to Belmore Sports Ground to attend training sessions and fan days, I can catch a 6 hour flight to WA for that. And instead of a 10 minute drive to ANZ stadium, I can catch a bus for 2-3 days instead

HowHigh

Coach
Bulldogs, wouldn't have issues with the fans anymore, well at least not as bad when majority of the games aren't in Sydney.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bulldogs, wouldn't have issues with the fans anymore, well at least not as bad when majority of the games aren't in Sydney.
Nah, what you do is get the Pirates in, start a team from scratch. Relocating isn't expanding. WA wants their own NRL team and this is the way to do it. Personally, I want them to be the Perth Reds, but as long as they have their own team and get a 2nd chance, that's the main thing. If they have a billionaire mining magnate own them, their future, at least in the short term, will be secure!