What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which turd will polish best in 2017?

Pick your floater:

• T Rex

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Idris

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Coaltrain

• Bunji

• Foran

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Other ...

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Wobbie

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Uate

Votes: 8 9.5%

• Total voters

kbw

Bench
I was told that Taylor is actually training the house down. Personally I think in the past he has been nothing but a big fat useless halfwit, but that photo seems to indicate my friend may have been correct.
Same friend mentioned that T-Rex was terrible while doing some of the preseason with St George, was cut and on a train and trial with Cronulla. Apparently not doing much better there either

adamkungl

Immortal
Since when has a brain ever been a pre-requisite for a good footy player?

There will be around 40 players this season if thats a new benchmark!

Catalans game last year. Daveyboy chips for himself, regathers, beautiful piece of footy. Won't see another forward do it in the next 12 months probably.
Anyway, he regathers, runs 20m then flick passes the ball over the sideline and a try goes begging.

No words.

shaggs

Coach
Tony Williams will be the turd that your robot vacuum has run over and spread through the house. I hope the sharks didn't pay more than $5.50 for him.

Awful footballer

soc123_au

Staff member
Nathan needs a massive bottle of polish. A few bags of glitter wouldnt hurt either. Poor merkin.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Tony Williams will be the turd that your robot vacuum has run over and spread through the house. I hope the sharks didn't pay more than $5.50 for him.

Awful footballer
He'll make that one run leaving 4 defenders flying that will be in the highlights reel all season. That will leave out him then taking 5 minutes to play the ball killing all momentum he just made and then drift back off with the fairies for the rest of the season

macnaz

Staff member
I think Bunji will be able to achieve more at the ponys because he will at least have some talent around him to create opportunities for . Also he should be over his hammy problems that slowed his attack down.

Chimp

Bench
I reckon a fit and fired up Robbie Farah with a serious point to prove could go very well at Souths.
If the Burgess boys play to their potential, Farah could thrive - wonder what his Dally M odds are....

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I think Bunji will be able to achieve more at the ponys because he will at least have some talent around him to create opportunities for . Also he should be over his hammy problems that slowed his attack down.
will gus still blame the support runner for not being in position?

Idris hopefully. He looks like he's lost some weight and his attitude seems like it's on point. He just has to deliver on field which didn't really ever seem to be an issue for him.

Hopefully he has a great year and repays and Wests offer him decent money to hang around instead of being used as a stepping stone to something bigger and better.