What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the biggest underachieving and overrated players in the NRL?

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Lol at Thurston mentions

Won every competition and honour there is. How should he be rated?

but but Johns something Coffs something something

Lambretta

First Grade
What about the hoggiest hog who ever hogged?

Captain 'settler on the fourth in the redzone' Peptide Paul? The scourge of NSW and murderer of the origin concept itself

Ooohhh, how could I forget Mr "have to do it all myself as my team mates are all shit" himself. For three or four seasons he hogged the hog porktastic

I remember him being out and people calling it a blow to the team. Except the team won most games with him missing as he didn't turn 4 carries out of every set of 6 into "settlers"

The rest of the team played to their ability

Tbf to the Hogtastical Porker he did amend his ways and become far more of a team man once they were able to give the ball to fast f**kers like the Cocaine Hairdresser who ran too fast for Porker to keep up with play

Lol at Thurston mentions

Won every competition and honour there is. How should he be rated?

but but Johns something Coffs something something
Yeah the Thurston jibes here are like 3am Maccas fries. Stale and way too much salt.
We're talking about THIS season. Thurston is one of the greatest players ever but this season he's totally shit and in no way justifies his price tag. Basically guys like Thurston and Inglis are old and shot, sort of the same with Cronk although he would be doing a lot better down at Melbourne.

Reactions: JJ
We're talking about THIS season. Thurston is one of the greatest players ever but this season he's totally shit and in no way justifies his price tag. Basically guys like Thurston and Inglis are old and shot, sort of the same with Cronk although he would be doing a lot better down at Melbourne.

Cronk is improving by the game and is about to come very good.

Lambretta

First Grade
Cronk hasn't even been that bad, its his forward pack thats been shit.

I said this about the Roosters pack before the season started - they lack depth and power
The new rule interpretations have hurt them too and they were caught off guard

However they did show signs last weekend that they can fire up in attack provided the other team has absolutely no direction and they don't have to defend too much.

New rule - no team playing the Roosters is allowed to have a dummy half capable of playing quickly or passing accurately. This is called the "Give Albert a chance to be right for once" rule

Angus Crichton is allegedly indigenous. He looks it doesn't he?

Angus Crichton is the most overrated bogus indigenous player ever to play in the NRL.

Lambretta

First Grade
Angus Crichton is allegedly indigenous. He looks it doesn't he?

Angus Crichton is the most overrated bogus indigenous player ever to play in the NRL.

What is your point? That you have to be black to be indigenous? The last indigenous All Stars Team featured Tyrone Roberts, Craig Garvey, Joel Thompson, Greg Bird, Jack Wighton & Wade Graham.

Angus Chrichton is not over rated by anyone who has watched more than three games of Rugby League through one eye

Lambretta

First Grade
Is that allowed?

images

Si Senior