What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who are YOU tipping...this friday

who will win on friday night

• Total voters

xwizit

Juniors
who do YOU think will win this friday.

imo, it will be very close, not like last time

im confident, but not overly! 8)

cant wait

ouwet

Bench
Just the way we like it! Under dogs :D
25 thousand Bulldog supporters will cheer the house down on friday!!

Bulldogs by 18

Listen for the Cheers for Willie Mason!!!!!

EdBurton

Juniors
hunter69 said:
it's going to be 4 in a row for the roosters over the puppies (dogs)

4 :?:

If they win wouldn't that make it 3 in a row?

and I believe that would be the first time since 1983 that the ROosters beat the Bulldogs 3 times in a row....

miccle

Bench
Roosters by 16.

As long as the players get smashed around a lot, and the fans behave then I'll be happy. I hope something puts mason out of the game for a month or two, because his club sure as hell won't. Make sure everyone going to the match boos him for me. Please.

super_coach

First Grade
the dogs lose three in a row???? been a while-but on form the chooks by 10
but i smell an upset--dogs by 1 sherwin field goal 77 minute--big willie plays a blinder--sherwin bombs the hell out of mini--Really could care,but allways like to see the chooks get beaten--the modern day manly

xwizit

Juniors
super_coach said:
the dogs lose three in a row???? been a while-but on form the chooks by 10
but i smell an upset--dogs by 1 sherwin field goal 77 minute--big willie plays a blinder--sherwin bombs the hell out of mini--Really could care,but allways like to see the chooks get beaten--the modern day manly

and dont i love it :lol: 8)