What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Could This Be?

JDHD

Juniors
I would shit my pants if it was Crichton. I'd do unspeakable things to get that bloke to our club. Future Australian rep for years to come.

I'd be too busy furiously masturbating to shit my pants. I mean, just absolutely ripping the ears off it.

blacksafake

First Grade
I would shit my pants if it was Crichton. I'd do unspeakable things to get that bloke to our club. Future Australian rep for years to come.
I was just going to like your post TRVR but thought it better to reply just in case people thought I would like you doing unspeakable things lol.

I do agree about Crichton, what a talent. Quick, good step, great fend. But there's no way Souths will let him go.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I heard a rumour a while back it might be the young prop at the donkeys joe Ofahengue and seeing bennetts comment on the penalty the kids not in Wayne's good books .Bennett can turn very quickly .just a rumour guys don't shoot me if my mates wrong.

Latest posts