What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Could This Be?

Gareth67

First Grade
Given that Patrick Kaufusi is mentioned in the same article, I'm guessing it's him.

Johnno , it seems that you were spot on with your earlier post about just whom the player may be . I have just bought my ' ear-on-the-ground ' NRL source , a few scotches here at the Kandos Hotel and he tells me that Patrick Kafusi is indeed the player , that the Dragons are after .

mobels

Juniors
Johnno , it seems that you were spot on with your earlier post about just whom the player may be . I have just bought my ' ear-on-the-ground ' NRL source , a few scotches here at the Kandos Hotel and he tells me that Patrick Kafusi is indeed the player , that the Dragons are after .
Can't be Patrick he's not on contract, so that would contradict what the article stated and what Millward himself has said.

Pat's no better than what we have in the lower grades.

Gareth67

First Grade
Can't be Patrick he's not on contract, so that would contradict what the article stated and what Millward himself has said.

Pat's no better than what we have in the lower grades.

I have not read the article and was not aware that he is not contracted , merely what I was told . At the end of the day , contracted or not , he would be an excellent replacement for Packer .

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
My understanding is Kafusi is currently contracted.with an option for next year should he choose to exercise it. Close enough to "contracted" to satisfy a hack journalist. No idea what Patrick Kaufusi plays like. There are so many Kafusi's running around, I get confusied.

Patrick Kafusi is a no from me.
We don't need anymore average / goes ok players, we already have enough of those.
If we have cash available and other teams salary cap issues I say we be patient and get the best available.
Millward needs to be all over this cap issue at other clubs as that is our answer.
If clubs need to shed players he needs a hit list of players from each club and then go into discussions holding the power.
Just the last two years we have seen players like Michael Jennings, Martin Taupau and Paul Vaughan sign / get released after the regular season.
Mr Millward, make us proud.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Gareth don't always believe what you here.

Latest posts