What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who gets promoted?

langpark

First Grade
As complicated as it is, I do understand the French playoff system.

But my question is, how is promotion and relegation determined? Will it be the final six participants of the Elite 1 playoff, plus the two finalists of Elite 2 playoffs?

Attachments

• TA.jpg
    TA.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7

langpark

First Grade
10zz7uc.png

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
It is not stated on the ffr site so it is anyone's guess. The format will probably change next season anyway - Villeneuve sur Lot are basically bankrupt.

langpark

First Grade
You're right! I mis-read it! Ok, so after all that, the top 8 are all the exact 8 teams that were in Elite 1 this year, so unless a club goes bankrupt, like Miguel said Villeneuve might, then I guess there is no promotion/relegation for next season.

Here is how the playoffs are looking so far. St-Esteve vs Carcassonne was cancelled on the weekend because of heavy rain, so I assume they will play this weekend. Once this happens, 2nd and 3rd place will become known.

292nv9f.png