What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the biggest ego in the NRL?

Moffo

Referee
Justin Hodges, Chris Walker, Andrew Johns - Split match between them :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Justin Hodges, Willie Mason, Andrew Johns, Chris Walker.
None of the others are really in their league when it comes to having a fat head. All four would give Wendall Sailor or possibly even Mundine a run for their money. (well maybe not Mundine lol)

legend

Coach
Darren Lockyer
Greg Wolfgramm
Ali Lau'ititi
Matt Cooper
Mark Hughes
Mick Devere
Ian Hindmarsh

Kiwi

First Grade
legend said:
Darren Lockyer
Greg Wolfgramm
Ali Lau'ititi
Matt Cooper
Mark Hughes
Mick Devere
Ian Hindmarsh

I tell you what, that bloody Clinton Schifcofske, he has one of the biggest heads around, I mean feeling ripped off about not being pick for origin when he has been playing as bad as he has been, the nerve of some people. ;-)

TheROCK

Juniors
legend said:
Darren Lockyer
Greg Wolfgramm
Ali Lau'ititi
Matt Cooper
Mark Hughes
Mick Devere
Ian Hindmarsh

Lockyer? De Vere? Cooper? They don't say a word. I don't think you understand what ego means.

Biggest ego:

1.Andrew Johns
2.Nathan Hindmarsh
3.Matthew Gidley
4.Terry Hill

El Diablo

Post Whore
TheROCK said:
legend said:
Darren Lockyer
Greg Wolfgramm
Ali Lau'ititi
Matt Cooper
Mark Hughes
Mick Devere
Ian Hindmarsh

Lockyer? De Vere? Cooper? They don't say a word. I don't think you understand what ego means.

Biggest ego:

1.Andrew Johns
2.Nathan Hindmarsh
3.Matthew Gidley
4.Terry Hill

I can't recall Hindmarsh or Gidley saying anything either.

Plenty of others have said things about them but both these guys never bignote themselves or do anything that makes me think they are ego maniacs.

Spike

First Grade
After watching the Sharks v's chop shop game, Phil Bailey looked like he let his new found representative glory go to his head.

TheROCK

Juniors
El Duque said:
TheROCK said:
legend said:
Darren Lockyer
Greg Wolfgramm
Ali Lau'ititi
Matt Cooper
Mark Hughes
Mick Devere
Ian Hindmarsh

Biggest ego:

1.Andrew Johns
2.Nathan Hindmarsh
3.Matthew Gidley
4.Terry Hill

I can't recall Hindmarsh or Gidley saying anything either.

Plenty of others have said things about them but both these guys never bignote themselves or do anything that makes me think they are ego maniacs.

Just take a look at Hindmarsh on the footy show.

Just take a look at the way Gidley whingers about not being selected.

Trojan Horse

Juniors
Darren Lockyer is the most unself-conceited player in the game.

Especially taking into consideration his consistent performances week in and week out. Any other player, with his popularity, talent and game abilities, would possess a head you could sratch from across the Tasman. Lockyer is as 'grounded' and 'leveled' as any other player I've seen. Reminds me much of the Brett Kenny type. A class player who never bragged yet always got the job done.

Lockyer is a true asset to the game. He would widely be regarded as the game's best current player if he played for a one man team; like Andrew Johns does. The young man deserves much praise. And then some more.

Those who select Lockyer as their selection for the most egotistic NRL player is kidding no-one but themselves...or is just out fishing.

legend

Coach
Duh! Kiwi was the only one to pick up on the humour in my list. All the players I chose are very humble players, not ego-maniacs. It was a gee up and you blokes obvioulsy cannot appreciate a bit of subtle humour.

Try doing this for a while: ](*,)

Kiwi

First Grade
legend said:
Duh! Kiwi was the only one to pick up on the humour in my list. All the players I chose are very humble players, not ego-maniacs. It was a gee up and you blokes obvioulsy cannot appreciate a bit of subtle humour.

Try doing this for a while: ](*,)

How could your post not be seen as a bit of fun, I cracked up when I saw it, knowing you had to be joking, or in serious need to counselling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cupid Stunt

TheROCK said:
Just take a look at Hindmarsh on the footy show.

Can you expand on the Hindmarsh bit. I can think of at least 2 of his team-mates that leave any supposed ego he has for dead.

Latest posts