What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO HAS THE NEW JERSEY???

Frenzy

Juniors
The LG logo was on the back of the jerseys since we signed them 3 years ago!!!
Every team has their sponsor on the back of their shirts!!
It does look very low though. Silly actually. So do gills that don't match!!!

:lol: :lol: <slaps self>

Frenzy

Juniors
RICHO,

I went up to Engadine again today and guess what.

They still haven't gotten their first batch of adult sizes.

Reason: Puma witheld the order due to problems with sizing (the batch was all marked 2 sizes bigger than they were, panel mtaching (your problem, the gills didn't met on the sides) and LG logo positioning - it's supposed to be across the shoulders and they have it where the number goes.

Me thinx you have one from the same batch maybe.

fizman

Bench
Why don't they get a real company to make their footy jumpers, someone like Billabong or Rip Curl.

Macca

Coach
That would certainly suit a Cronulla team. Billabong. It would go with the rest of my wardrobe too.

Special K

Coach
I got one today. Well not till tomorrow but I saw it today in my kitchen. I love the logo it kicks ass.

beerboy

Juniors
kinda on the subject
when do u think theyll start changing stuff like those Phone Covers u see at shopping centres, obviously there not official products, but how long do u think itll take them to catch on cause im getting sick of mine with the old logo

Special K

Coach
Well being at home alone I went and chucked it on. My gills seem fine but I did see the sponser on the back as a bit low but if you bastards didn't say anything I probably would have not noticed :lol:

My mum said she had trouble finding a right size so she bought me a XXL large when I am normally just a med or a large. So I think I got one of the messed up size ones(another reason for thinking this - my mum was told that they didn't have any in and wouldn't till the new year but my grandmother who never shuts up was able to get one...So I'm thinking they gave her one to shut her up :lol: )

But it kicks ass this jersey. Much love for it. I love the white bits and can't wait for the 7s now.

and beerboy - my sharks cover is messed up. The on button fell off and so did the back button on the back on the phone (like the one you press to take the cover off) so I can't wait for the new sharks one either 8)

I got a pair of Sharks boardshorts with the NEW LOGO on them for Xmas, I was absolutely stoked, I didnt even know they made boardies, they look f**kING AWESOME I'm telling you, so if you see a kingpin down at Cronulla wearing Sharks boardies with gorgeous girls hanging off him, it aint Jimbo - he's yesterday's hero, it's ShireShark, ladies HOP ON THAT that's the hot tip!

cheese

Bench
:shock: boardies?!?!? wtf

aslong as they dont make you look like you just hopped off the 10:03 from campbelltown, im as good as sold

RICHO

Juniors
Just an update on the Jersey situation.

Puma say that there are no faults in my jersey, and that is the design. So APPARENTLY the jerseys are meant to be lopsided.

WTF?

Sharkette

Juniors
Saw some in Rebel the other day, the gills seemed to line up OK so I don't know how they could say yours was not faulty! :roll:

RICHO

Juniors
Yeah they reckon that the gills line up on the left hand side of the jersey but not on the right, and that's how it is SUPPOSED to be!!!! Umm yeah right. Also, the gap gets bigger as the jersey size increases. And as mine is a XXXL, the gap is HUGE.

Also, the sponsor being half way down the back of the jersey is apparently where LG want it, but the players jerseys have it where last years logo was (ie, at the top). So now they are selling "on-field authentic" jerseys that aren't the same as the players jerseys.

To be fair, this is all the opinion of Puma, and not Sharks Leagues, but they can't do anything and have to back Puma up.

A bit of info that I picked up is that Noddy wears a SMALL sized jersey.

Foz

Bench
Did they change your jersey Richo or did they just give you the old one back?
From what you've said there is obviously something wrong with the jumper and at $169 I'd be wanting a new one. Who cares if its a design fault or whatever? Its faulty in my view and they are passing the buck.

RICHO

Juniors
I've still got my old one. Still in the plastic. I'm not wearing it. I'll look at Rebel Sport when they come out down here in Wollongong, find one that's not as bad, and take it up and complain again.

The Sharks club actually wanted me to exchange it for a smaller size so I wouldn't notice it as much. Then they said I couldn't get a refund, only a credit to spend at the club or on merchandise.

I'll get a non-reject jersey.... one day!!!

imasharkie

Coach
ShireShark said:
I got a pair of Sharks boardshorts with the NEW LOGO on them for Xmas, I was absolutely stoked, I didnt even know they made boardies, they look f***ing AWESOME I'm telling you, so if you see a kingpin down at Cronulla wearing Sharks boardies with gorgeous girls hanging off him, it aint Jimbo - he's yesterday's hero, it's ShireShark, ladies HOP ON THAT that's the hot tip!
Where'd they come from SS?
and what brand name?

imasharkie

Coach
It's my birthday soon and I have asked my wife to track down the boardies shire shark wrote about and a new guernsey..........but I need help trying to locate the boardshorts,anyone got any info on them or was SS having a joke about them.