What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO HAS THE NEW JERSEY???

It's my birthday soon and I have asked my wife to track down the boardies shire shark wrote about and a new guernsey..........but I need help trying to locate the boardshorts,anyone got any info on them or was SS having a joke about them.

i wasnt having a joke, only problem is i got them in a large size, not really large enough for me, i'm not a fat prick but i like my boardies quite long...they were bought from up gosford way apparently and i'm looking for them down here in the ol' shire, the shop reckons they may have been a one-off promotion but i quite doubt that...so i'll get back to you matey

Special K

Coach
Gosford? I think I might know the place where you could get them there but god gosford is a hole. I hate the place.

imasharkie

Coach
Yep thanks SS for the info I'll wait for more on this matter.....my birthday is the 29th so hopefully some news will come by then.

PeacheyPower

Juniors
I ordered my Sharks jersey last season from the Toowoomba Rebel Sport.

I'll probably do the same this season. Which is the store nearest to the Cronulla area? Do you guys have to resort Brookvale or Wollongong?

Cheers for any help.

re: boardshorts. Apparently they were made in a "one-off" promotion for (and possibly by) the shop on the Central Coast.

No one else I have spoken to has seen the stock. Seeing as they were too short for me, I might have to just go without!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
PeacheyPower said:
I ordered my Sharks jersey last season from the Toowoomba Rebel Sport.

I'll probably do the same this season. Which is the store nearest to the Cronulla area? Do you guys have to resort Brookvale or Wollongong?

Cheers for any help.

Closest rebel store in the Sutherland Shire is at Westfield Miranda.

mullet

Juniors
ShireShark said:
re: boardshorts. Apparently they were made in a "one-off" promotion for (and possibly by) the shop on the Central Coast.

No one else I have spoken to has seen the stock. Seeing as they were too short for me, I might have to just go without!

if you dont mind travelling up to forster they sell them there in a gift shop on the main street

Thresher

Juniors
I couldn't find them, But I found some nice shirts with the new logo. :)

I'll go back on Tuesday & get a shirt.

RICHO

Juniors
A place at Westfield Tuggerah (Central Coast) has those boardies. I didn't rate them that highly though.