What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who here has played Draftstars' new comp?

Paullyboy

Coach
I love both Draftstars and Moneyball. Not really that interested in the Wendell promotion, I've got a team in it, but I imagine the winners will only get about $5 each (at best).

undertaker

Coach
Unfortunately, the free NRL (Wendell Sailor)/AFL (Barry Hall) promotions for tonight aren't open to NSW and South Australian residents. Wonder why? Pointless excluding NSW from the NRL promotion, which is the largest RL state

Big Albert

Juniors
The Raiders Broncos game will be dominated in the forwards. Boyd, Papalii and Thaiday are solid. Ben Hunt is too unpredicatble and it's doubtful James Roberts will have significant impact on the game.

Paullyboy

Coach
The Raiders Broncos game will be dominated in the forwards. Boyd, Papalii and Thaiday are solid. Ben Hunt is too unpredicatble and it's doubtful James Roberts will have significant impact on the game.

I disagree with pretty much all of this

Paullyboy

Coach
Unfortunately, the free NRL (Wendell Sailor)/AFL (Barry Hall) promotions for tonight aren't open to NSW and South Australian residents. Wonder why? Pointless excluding NSW from the NRL promotion, which is the largest RL state

Blame your shitty governments. It's very, very common to see most betting promotions aren't valid for NSW, SA and VIC. Always makes me chuckle at your expense.

so how does this thing work?
he gets a team like smith, thurston, norman, rapana, fifita & boyd you get to pick a team of has beens and rookies from whoever's left and if by some miracle your numptys beat his team you get $$?

Joe McGraw

Can Wendell Sailor’s Draftstars team produce any resistance this week?

I say stay away from his old side, he dominated last week.