What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is excited for tedesco?

Xplozive

Juniors
So after watching that origin 1 performance, which is probably one of the best fullback efforts i have ever seen, who else is excited even more now to see tedesco at the roosters next year?

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Best game he's played in his career. He's been a mercenary for us, probably will come good for the Chooks. Win-win situation for all involved.

Vic Mackey

Referee
its obviously not the roosters fault he has signed so not directly dirty at them but yeah part of it still pisses me off. the majority of roosters fans on here are great however a heap of my 'mates' on facebook who are the stero typical roosters fans i.e lucky to go to one game a year and wouldnt recognise jake friend if he walked past them on the street were pulling their dick over teddy last night posting how awesome he will be in their team next year. thats the type of shit i really hate.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
He looked phenomenal last night and it has to get us Easts fans very excited. I also hope that game last night gets Teddy to lift for the Tigpies each week now.

While I'm cheering we get him next year I was also hoping he'd stay at the tigers and help to lift them up. He owes it to the tigpies club and fans to rip in each week and leave on a good football playing and professional note.

For anyone who is upset about the Roosters signing Teddy I would suggest it is a case of tough shit. Enjoy watching us win premierships.

Radical Rat

Juniors
For anyone who is upset about the Roosters signing Teddy I would suggest it is a case of tough shit. Enjoy watching us win premierships.

And here is the perfect example of the stereotypical f*ckwit Roosters fan that Vic spoke of.

But do I have to agree he is in the minority of LU Roosters fans.

Oh looked at your post count

Carry on

Be proud of not developing any juniors and buying players to win your premierships
Ha ha a talking living cliché. Yeah. Bulldogs are rapists and shitbags bro. Not too many of your juniors in the team either. Where did you breed them? lol

Clifferd

Coach
Makes a complaint about the roosters official forum being run by a pack of dickheads

Is a dickhead himself

Righto