What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is still without a club for 2004?

Disco

Bench
From Manly

Danny Lima
Tony Jenson
Ben Mcdougall
Alex Moore
Grant Wooden
Mark Shipway
and Luke Dorn has been told to look around

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sean Rutcho is the only one from canberra that i know of...

although he has been offered a contract

brook

First Grade
more than a few tigers players - lincoln withers, john wilson and darren senter being probably the biggest profile

brook

First Grade
the full list (as far as I know) from the tiges is

Nick Bradley-Qalilawa
Trent Clayton
Luke Isakka
Mark O'Halloran
Robbie Beckett
Darren Senter
John Wilson
Lincoln Withers
Luke Milton
Adam Tippet

some decent pick-ups among them for clubs looking for cheap depth (and of course some real duds too), the only ones i would re-sign would be wilson and o'hal

Alan Shore

First Grade
millersnose said:
hot off the press

jarrod anderson has been resigned by the sharks

WHAT?!?!?!?!? :evil:

We should sign Milton from the Tigers. Sharks junior too. And by the way, he GOALKICKS!

brook

First Grade
Tamazoid said:
millersnose said:
hot off the press

jarrod anderson has been resigned by the sharks

WHAT?!?!?!?!? :evil:

We should sign Milton from the Tigers. Sharks junior too. And by the way, he GOALKICKS!

Miltons goal kicking skills are amazing, he can score trys too
his biggest problem is his defence can be very suspect at times - for such a big guy its embarrasing...with at least two other goal kicking wingers in the club with as high or higher percentage than milton we don't need him - I can see why some clubs would though

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
For Panthers
Martin Lang, Colin Ward, Brett Howland, Ryan Girdler, Luke Priddis. I reckon Lang, Girds, Priddo will resign, i don't know about Ward and Howland though.

Southernsaint

Staff member
southern warrior said:
john carlaw

I heard he was linked with Saints for 2004, but I doubt it would happen. A shame, he'd be a great acquisition for any club...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
southern warrior said:
john carlaw

I heard he was linked with Saints for 2004, but I doubt it would happen. A shame, he'd be a great acquisition for any club...

Cheers,
Ben S.

His defence has improved a million times since leaving Wastes (is it any wonder?) :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I say Parra should go for Shipway & Carlaw!!,

Both could be very handy buy's particulary Carlaw as we need some back line depth to Lyon & Vaealiki!

simon says

First Grade
Tamazoid said:
His defence has improved a million times since leaving Wastes (is it any wonder?) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah defense,Ive heard about it.Thats what the Sharks didnt have when "wastes" ran in a squillion tries to beat Cronulla 52-12 at Leichardt.I find it very amusing that any Cronulla fans would be taking shots at other clubs regarding defense....lol.After having such a great year,I particularly like how coach Anderson has given you that"winning culture".Very,very amusing.....lol :D :D :D :D :D