What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the 2nd best fullback in the NRL? James Tedesco or Tom Trbojevic?

Who is the 2nd best fullback in the NRL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
Hate the guy for leaving us but Tedesco will retire as the games greatest fullback. What he's achieved as an individual behind a f**king shit tigers team is amazing.

King hit

Coach
Tedesco he is just electrifying and would thrive in test footy, he is a proven Origin star as well. Feel sorry for him that he has to play on the end of that rubbish Tigers team.

Clifferd

Coach
Tedesco he is just electrifying and would thrive in test footy, he is a proven Origin star as well. Feel sorry for him that he has to play on the end of that rubbish Tigers team.

You feel sorry for him that the Tigers gave him his chance to play 1st grade and persist with him through season ending injuries

Righto

He's the player he is now because of the Tigers. I doubt he's unhappy at all about that

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL Tedseco is overrated as well,the team that Jarryd Hayne carried to the GF in 2009 is 100 times worse than the teams Tedesco has played with over the years and he ain't even gone close to making the finals let alone the GF.

Origin players like Robbie Farah,Aaron Woods and players like Tim Simona,David Nofoaluma and Mitchell Moses were way more talented than the filth that Hayne carried in 2009 like Brendan Oake,Taulima Tautai,Kris Keating,Matt Keating,Jeff Robson,Weller Hauraki,Daniel Mortimer,Jeremy Latimore,Etu Uaisele,Broderick Wright,Joel Reddy etc etc

LOL using bad teams as an excuse for this Plodesco fella,delete this thread for these two overrated donkeys.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tedesco overrated, hilarious

Hayne carried Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds to Origin glory against a QLD team in there prime from the fullback position

Tedesco couldn't carry a much better NSW team against a washed up aging QLD side from the fullback position

Hayne carried worse team ever to GF in 2009

Tedesco can't even make the finals let alone a GF with much better players

LOL Teddy achieved nothing in Rugby League,overrated.

Hayne carried Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds to Origin glory against a QLD team in there prime from the fullback position

Tedesco couldn't carry a much better NSW team against a washed up aging QLD side from the fullback position

Hayne carried worse team ever to GF in 2009

Tedesco can't even make the finals let alone a GF with much better players

LOL Teddy achieved nothing in Rugby League,overrated.
Interesting points

Hayne became Tedesco like after 09 though

Shorty

Staff member
Tedesco is a great player but retire the greatest fb...holy hyperbole.
I think Turbo will surpass him in the next few years, shown more potential and less ceiling.
Tedesco was completely shut down in the last 2 games of Origin.

Clifferd

Coach
Tedesco is a great player but retire the greatest fb...holy hyperbole.
I think Turbo will surpass him in the next few years, shown more potential and less ceiling.
Tedesco was completely shut down in the last 2 games of Origin.

He is doing what he is doing now in a wooden spoon team. He tops a lot of stats, like I said, in a wooden spoon team.

He will go to a new level at the roosters.

Shorty

Staff member
He is doing what he is doing now in a wooden spoon team. He tops a lot of stats, like I said, in a wooden spoon team.

He will go to a new level at the roosters.
I'm sure he will but it won't be close to the best fullback.
Tom looks more dangerous, adapts quicker too