What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Least Favourite Panther?

franklin2323

Immortal
Matt Elliott and the CEO of the club who appointed Matt Elliott (can’t remember his name but the club went through a dark period under his tenure). It took years and years to clean up the mess the two of them left behind.

We went from the comparatively successful Lang era (admittedly declining but still competitive) to complete shit and stayed there. We won the spoon in our first year with him. How the f**k he wasn’t shown the door right away I don’t know.

Even to his day I get annoyed when I hear Matt Elliott talk out his arse on ABC radio or on NRL.com like he actually knows what he is doing.

Richardson started the decline. How you let Whatuira go after Girds announced he was going. We had a decent NSW Cup side in 2003 also all was wasted due to backending and stupidity