What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

Shorty

Staff member
So we still don't have anyone into the Chiefs?
Lol@my first post, forgive as I was new to watching it properly, I hate the Giants now and all is well with the world.

Hauff

Juniors
Steelers.

Going to their first three games this season. Only managed to get to one last year, their home opener against the 49ers which unfortunately for Hayne (who got decent minutes) was a spectacular win with Big Ben dominating them.

T-Boon

Coach
I am leaning towards Houston Texans.
JJ Watt was Court side at a Rockets v Thunder game I went to last year and I followed Clowney while he was at South Carolina.
Its a great city to visit with NASA just down the road.

Lambretta

First Grade
I am still a Jets fan and I still hate myself with a passion for making such a stupid decision

Every year I look at them in their stupid Green jerseys suck major f**king arse and every year I want to change. I actually like Arizona, Detroit, Atlanta and Houston but for some reason I just can't stop liking the Jets. I find myself hoping they'll win. They rarely do, but I find myself back there

I'm f**king cursed.

Jet up. Sigh.

Vozzy

Juniors
Big chargers fan. Was disappointed in the move but being in sydney I guess it's not too bad. I can't see its any different then 2 new york teams playing in new jersey.

As for my team in general going for tigers and chargers is very similar roller coaster ride lol. Start strong and just before half time with 1-2 min on clock they let in a touchdown every game and momentum in second half is with other team.