What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

Lambretta

First Grade
The Jets are still pissing me off royally
I saw a Texans jersey in Mick Simmons earlier but it has 99 JJ Watt on it and that shows a distinct lack of imagination

Can I change? Sigh. f**king Jets

Dogs Of War

Coach
The Jets are still pissing me off royally
I saw a Texans jersey in Mick Simmons earlier but it has 99 JJ Watt on it and that shows a distinct lack of imagination

Can I change? Sigh. f**king Jets

I know your pain. Being a Bengals fan through the 90's was horrible. Still at least you guys have won a playoff game in the past decade. Our last win was in 1990. Since then we have lost 8 playoff games. Which is one less than the Lions.

Lambretta

First Grade
I know your pain. Being a Bengals fan through the 90's was horrible. Still at least you guys have won a playoff game in the past decade. Our last win was in 1990. Since then we have lost 8 playoff games. Which is one less than the Lions.

I believe the Lions have only won one play off game in their history
A truly shite team bless em. I have a Lions baseball cap

Showtime

Juniors
Giants fan here.... went to a game at MetLife Stadium in New York in December 15 having never really watched a game before.... haven't missed a Giants game since. The NFL game day experience is unbelievable.

___

Juniors
Not the biggest fan of NFL by any means, but the Panthers would be my team.

120129_refined_inside.gif

Someguy

First Grade
Eagles fan here, started watching somewhere in the early/mid 90's and the cowboys were the team that everyone I knew went for cowboys so naturally I went for a major rival of the cowboys. So many failures in NFC championship games McNabb could never perform in the big games and Andy Reid had the worst clock management of any NFL coach.

Still some great memories that Super Bowl season with T.O in his prime, Trotters performances that same season after Steelers making our run defence look stupid. So many big hits and big plays by Brian Dawkins, second miracle at meadowlands and of course 4th and 26

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Another Eagles fan here, thought it was a great time to pop my head in after many years of mediocrity.

First started following when I bought Madden 03 as a kid and picked the Eagles as my team, been following them relatively closely probably the last 7-8 seasons.

Currently building a shrine of Carson Wentz in my man cave so I can pray to it every night.

T-Boon

Coach
Giants fan here.... went to a game at MetLife Stadium in New York in December 15 having never really watched a game before.... haven't missed a Giants game since. The NFL game day experience is unbelievable.

I went to AT&T stadium for Cowboys v Eagles in 2015 and I went to Notre Dame v Temple in South Bend this year.

If you think NFL game day is good get to a College game (Big 10 preferably). It is next level.

Showtime

Juniors
I went to AT&T stadium for Cowboys v Eagles in 2015 and I went to Notre Dame v Temple in South Bend this year.

If you think NFL game day is good get to a College game (Big 10 preferably). It is next level.

Yeah I wanted to but nothing ever planned out. I was also probably a bit unaware of college ball before that trip. I've since been to a San Diego State v Arizona Sun Devils which was good but nothing like a Alabama or Clemson game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
How did you keep track of results back then? I guess the super bowl would have been shown but what just read results in the newspaper?

Funniliy enough the game of the week was always played on channel 10 late at night in the 80's till the ABC and Don Lane up the ante. I used to tape it.

And those season preview mags were awesome. The results in the newspaper were all over the place.

beave

Coach
Funniliy enough the game of the week was always played on channel 10 late at night in the 80's till the ABC and Don Lane up the ante. I used to tape it.

And those season preview mags were awesome. The results in the newspaper were all over the place.

The Don Lane show was my only way of seeing game footage in the mid 90’s, god that brings back some memories. You’d get like a 5 min highlight of the main games with a run down of all the results with Don hosting the show. The Townsville bulletin always had the results printed on a Tuesday morning. Kids these days dont know how good they got it with the internet.....

DC_fan

Coach
The Don Lane show was my only way of seeing game footage in the mid 90’s, god that brings back some memories. You’d get like a 5 min highlight of the main games with a run down of all the results with Don hosting the show. The Townsville bulletin always had the results printed on a Tuesday morning. Kids these days dont know how good they got it with the internet.....

Here in Sydney back in 1980s you could buy USA Today. I would purchase the Tuesday edition which would give you a great rundown of the weekends games.

Latest posts