What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who waited forever to get in?

***MH***

Bench
ticket lines seemed endless and pushing in prevailed, even after you had bought the ticket, the line to scan your barcode was even bigger. this was half an hour before the game started and me and my partner didn't get a seat until 10 minutes before half time. expecting a poor showground crowd against a travelling team, it occured to me that the bulldogs management wern't expecting 20,000 + last night. i'll learn next time to buy my ticket from the bulldog shop next time.

it was funny when we were all waiting in line to scan our tickets when a small group opened the gate near the entry and a mad rush of people ran like crazy and about 100 people got in before security closed it. did anyone else see this??? i missed getting in but it least it cut the line in half.

bulldogs_2003

Juniors
i didnt have this problem......i didnt go :lol:

i tell u what though it sux living in canberra after a loss like that :(

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
yeh im a season ticket holder but all my mates were int he army so i bought my tickets 10minutes before i left from the revesby workers club, but still took about 30mins to get in through the gates. i found a small opening in the gate and we went through anbd a few people followed us before security realised what was happening.

Canterbury

Juniors
Hail the season ticket. i got there at 5:30 and walzed right into Gate C (the reserved one) with no fuss.

20, 000 was a Fantastic crowd. the only challengers this weekend was Easts. And congrats to them on the big crowd also.

RifRaf

Juniors
Also because you gave the security a blow job Canterbury!!

Canterbury's attempt to bait me:

fishb.gif

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
i bought my ticket at belmore sports ground...and got to the game at i think 5ish to watch the premier league...not a rush in the world :) except for taking my drink coz security wouldnt allow it! :evil: :roll:

Princess Ange

Juniors
Raiders 2003 said:
not a rush in the world :) except for taking my drink coz security wouldnt allow it! :evil: :roll:
security busted us for taking a 1.25L bottle of coke to lang park... we weren't told previously we couldn't take soft drink there :evil: we were able to at ANZ, tho... :roll:

***MH***

Bench
Princess Ange said:
Raiders 2003 said:
not a rush in the world :) except for taking my drink coz security wouldnt allow it! :evil: :roll:
security busted us for taking a 1.25L bottle of coke to lang park... we weren't told previously we couldn't take soft drink there :evil: we were able to at ANZ, tho... :roll:
they do this so they don't lose money on food sales

Canterbury

Juniors
RifRaf said:

fishb.gif

Yeah! they had female security on that night! she then took me out back of the stadium and frisked me~ i didn't mind she was hot!

Moffo

Referee
i got in pretty easily at about 630pm, but by 730...you could tell the hills were going to be packed out. People started sitting in the grass patches between the concrete seats and many people ended up standing. Its a pity though, as the grandstand area, whilst being close to capacity, would've still had probably close to 1,000 unoccupied seats in it.

Cheers,
Moffo

RifRaf

Juniors
Canterbury said:
RifRaf said:

fishb.gif

Yeah! they had female security on that night! she then took me out back of the stadium and frisked me~ i didn't mind she was hot!

Once again a huge come back! Damn you suck, it hardly makes it fun anymore, I'm having to go and do my second favourite pass time bronco baiting... Get your act together...
PS Blow jobs are what you give guys so if you are saying Yeah! to giving security a blow job...... You do the maths.....